Author Topic: Stealth script corner.  (Read 30457 times)

Offline camotbikTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Stealth script corner.
« on: November 22, 2011, 06:28:11 AM »
Hello there. As there is no section for stealth scripts, i made this little thread. People that are not familiar with stealth client - it is a non-graphical script client for uo, but if you want you can attach the graphical client as well. It has a mass of possibilities, and the script language(pascal) is pretty easy to learn.

The first script I want to demonstrate is support script in pvp - a healer runs behind the host char with a precasted greater heal and heals every one from the friendlist when theyre health comes down to 94% (23). Cures as well when needed. + the best bonus is line of sight check, so for example if your friend is behind a wall but < 10 tiles from you, you wont try to cast on him.
Code: [Select]
onst Host =  $000F7F27;

var p : TPathArray;
    c : Integer;
    i : Integer;
    MeditTime : Cardinal;
    Friend: array of Cardinal;
    res : Boolean;

procedure Medit;
begin
if WarMode = true then SetWarMode(false);
if Mana < MaxMana then
begin
  if ((Timer > (MeditTime + (11 * 1000))) or (MeditTime = 0)) then
   begin
    UseSkill('Meditation');
    MeditTime :=Timer;
   end;
end;
end;    

procedure PrecastGH;
begin
if not TargetPresent then
 begin
 if (Count($0F85) > 0) and (Count($0F84) > 0) and (Count($0F86) > 0) and (Count($0F8D) > 0) and (Mana > 10) then
  begin
   Cast('Greater heal');
   WaitForTarget(2000);
  end;
 end;
end;

procedure Cure;
begin
if TargetPresent then CancelTarget;
 if (Count($0F84) > 0) and (Count($0F85) > 0) and (Mana > 5) then
  begin
   Cast('Cure');
   WaitForTarget(2000);
   res := CheckLoS(getX(self), getY(self), getZ(self) + 15, getX(Friend[i]), getY(Friend[i]), getZ(Friend[i]) + 15, WorldNum);
   if TargetPresent and (getDistance(Friend[i]) < 11) and (Mana > 5) and res then TargetToObject(Friend[i]);
  end;
end;

procedure Checktarget;
begin
Friend := [$000DC8C1, $000DCFE0, $000F7F27];
for i := 0 to Length(Friend) -1 do
 begin
  res := CheckLoS(getX(self), getY(self), getZ(self) + 15, getX(Friend[i]), getY(Friend[i]), getZ(Friend[i]) + 15, WorldNum);
  if IsPoisoned(Friend[i]) and res then cure;
  if (GetHP(Friend[i]) < (GetMaxHP(Friend[i]) - 3)) and (GetHP(Friend[i]) > 0) and TargetPresent and (getDistance(Friend[i]) < 11) and (Mana > 10) and res then TargetToObject(Friend[i]);
 end;  
end;

begin
losOptions := losTypeRunUO;
while not dead do
  begin
   wait(50);
   if getDistance(Host) > 4 then
    begin
     c := GetPathArrayFrom(PredictedX, PredictedY, PredictedZ, GetX(Host), GetY(Host), 1, True, p);
     if c > 0 then StepQ(CalcDir(PredictedX, PredictedY, p[0].X, p[0].Y), True);
    end;
    PrecastGH;
    Checktarget;
    Medit;
  end;
end.

The other script is a idoc finder, that stores results in a file, [ xy, state, date ], when an greatly or idoc found yells M! so if you want you could mark a rune near the house.
procedure WriteToFile(filepath: string; data: string);
var mode: Word;
begin
if FileExists(filepath) then mode := fmOpenReadWrite
else mode := fmCreate;

with TFileStream.Create(filepath,mode) do
  try
    Seek(0,soFromEnd);
    WriteBuffer(data,Length(data));
  finally
    Free;
  end;
end;

function status(str : String) : String;
begin
result := '???';
// if BMSearch(1, str, 'This house is fairly worn.') > 0 then result := 'fairly';  // just had too amny fairlys on the tests
if BMSearch(1, str, 'This house is greatly worn.') > 0 then result := 'greatly';
if BMSearch(1, str, 'This house is in danger of collapsing.') > 0 then result := 'idoc';
end;

procedure checkStatus;
var s : String;
begin
s := status(journal(lineIndex));
if s <> '???' then
begin
         writeToFile('C:\Idocs3.txt', intToStr(getX(finditem)) + ' ' + intToStr(getY(finditem)) +' ' + s + ' ' + DateTimeToStr(Now) +#13#10);
UOsay('M!!!!');
end;
end;

function findTypes(types : array of word; container : cardinal) : cardinal;
var
f : integer;
begin
result := 0;

for f := 0 to getArrayLength(types) - 1 do
if (findType(types[f], container) <> 0) then
begin
result := finditem;
break;
end;
end;

var lastTime : TDateTime;
begin
findDistance := 25 // maximum distance
        findVertical := 128 // maximum vertical distance

while not Dead do
begin
FindTypes([$0BD2,$0BA4,$0BA6,$0BA8,$0BAA,$0BAC,$0BAE,$0BB0,$0BB2,$0BB4,$0BB6,$0BB8,$0BBA,$0BBC,$0BBE,$0BC0,$0BC2,$0BC4,$0BC6,$0BC8,$0BCA,$0BCC,$0BCE,$0BD0,$0BD2,$0BD4,$0BD6,$0BD8,$0BDA,$0BDC,$0BDE,$0BE0,$0BE2,$0BE6,$0BE8,$0BEA,$0BEC,$0BEE,$0BF0,$0BF2,$0BF4,$0BF6,$0BF8,$0BFA,$0BFC,$0BFE,$0C00,$0C02,$0C04,$0C06,$0C08,$0C0A,$0C0C,$0C0E], ground)
  if finditem <> 0 then
   begin
  lastTime := now;
wait(100);
clickOnObject(finditem);
     if waitJournalLine(lastTime, 'This house is', 3000) then checkStatus;
     ignore(finditem);
   end;
   wait(500);
  end;

End.

I'm still a newbie at pascal, so don't judge hard.

ps; you can check house signs that are 25 tiles away from your character, so you have a big advantage..
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 06:34:46 AM by camotbik »
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
Re: Stealth script corner.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 04:29:37 AM »
In addition to your Code you should say that stealth is a Russian Project and most Documentation is in Russian, but you can translate it on english easy via Google.
On the Other Side you can use Python as well (Experiemental right now) and using Sharpdevelope as IDE for Python.
Stealth can emulate Clientversions, unless Origin changing their packets, but right now supporting all kind of Clientversions.
Stealth will be accepted by Easyuo as well(Only with the graphical Interface), the Client showing your "original Patch" but you could run alternate Clientversions.
Stealth in Python allows Multithreading(looking to TMx) so you could run a Menu while your Script runs.

Crome

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 09:31:00 AM »
Ah that's cool!  Might have to dust off the python thing.  Not looking forward to python tho.  That language ended up creeping me out.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 12:38:53 PM »
Ah that's cool!  Might have to dust off the python thing.  Not looking forward to python tho.  That language ended up creeping me out.
Pascal could work as well, but when i remind right, CFA, one of the Developers told me that the Threading in Pascal doesnt work perfect, its more Safe in Python, on the other side Python is right now experimental so not all functions working in Python yet.
But in the end the Client itself is very stable and fast, even with 5 Non Graphical Clients i dont need more than 20-25MB Ram to run 1 Script per Profil.
The Stealth Forum is 99% pure Russian, CFA itself told me, that they had right now nearly only Russian followers and cuz of that they dont contribute enough for real shards, the population international is pretty low. I told him about that me and Camotbik want to show the Tool here on this Board and maybe some people could get interested and he said, he would appreciate it, when international People would start to use it as well.Atleast the most innovation in stealth are the friendly Developer. You play on a shard who using anticodes against scripting and blocking Loggin with Stealth? When you friendly ask he add the decryption Key and you can use on your shard as well.You have a Idea for an innovative base function? Tell them , when they like they implement. In my oppinion thats a thing what makes it very useful, because the Staff is open for new Ideas.

Crome

PS: When TMx find some time to test Stealth by himself, i hope we may getting a Corner for Stealth, then we can share some Tutorials\Basics\Scripts\Snippets....

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 12:42:46 PM »
Ya, that's kinda why OEUO is having issues.

I"m on vacation again and traveling, so perhaps when I get back between Thanksgiving and Xmas I can look into a section.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 05:44:27 PM »
ok not much of an excuse but I have not put in the time to learn russian yet. So what are the advantages of using stealth scripts other than they are written in pascal or python?

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 11:10:36 PM »
ok not much of an excuse but I have not put in the time to learn russian yet. So what are the advantages of using stealth scripts other than they are written in pascal or python?
First of you dont need to learn russian, you can let google translate all for you and it works good enough to use.
Now about the Advantages and disadvantages:

+Stealth runs on network Communication -> You can run your chars clientless with scripts, without needing the Client -> Lower Workspace using ( 5 Chars clientless need about 20MB Ram)
+Stealth can emulate Client Versions-> It understand the Packages and you could emulate every Clientversion who exist to connect to a shard -> When using graphical Client with it you need the Clientfiles else of course you dont see all graphics.
+Stealth support interactive Events. You can develop your Own events, where stealth will execute automaticly if it reach the case -> Autojoin Party without needing to check the invition all the time in your script loop .
+Pascal Script has his own limits based on the Languange itself, the developer dont limiting the using of it, except Read and write packets and working with Pointer.
+Stealth supports Code compiling, when you dont want share the Code itself, but the functions and methods, you can share the compiled Pascal Code.
+Pascal Script is easy to learn, but some things are little bit unhandy, Python is more simpler but only experimental right now. Offering 2 different Languanges gives you a huge opportunity how you want to construct your script.
+The Developer are friendly, helping for Support Questions and when you suggest some new Features they may implement(happend to me 3 times in row that i got my wish fullfilled of total 3 Wishes)
+You never will need OCR anymore.Think about Reading a full Gump with 2 Lines Code and Compare with 2 more Lines Code. I tested it in Heartwood quest and antimacro gumps(since yesterday supports reading xml\html sheets in gumps)
+Because stealth working on an other Layer like Easyuo and Openuo there are more powerfull functions and development possibilitys

-You cant create new Chars with Stealth -> If you wanna use all the UO-functions you will need a client Stealth can Connect and Disconnect via packet sending there is right now no way to create an Char or new Account with stealth.
-The usage of "Begin end;" in Pascal can be a bit confusing, but its only a question of time until you can full use all the Features
-Not all functions are documentated right now.Sometimes you need to test it by your own way.With not Documentated i mean examples of the Code, the Syntax of arguments and output paramaters

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 02:21:17 AM »
I see the begin and end as brackets in easyuo, just you have to know that on else we don't put ; in the end of the line.

Few features that I like in stealth.
*Journal loging in to a file from the menu.
*Move function in map from the menu - *look bellow.
*Server setup - you can login on your characters from any computer and look how are they doing
*The best built in reconnect I have seen.
And of course the flexibility and speed of pascal.
While (not Dead) and (GetQuantity(FindTypeEx(BollaBalls, BollaBallsColor, Storage, false)) >= MinimumBollaBalls) and (GetQuantity(FindTypeEx(LeatherType, LeatherColor, Storage, false)) >= MinimumLeather) and (GetQuantity(FindTypeEx(Ingottype, IngotColor, Storage, false)) >= MinimumIngots) do

uogamers hybrid.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2011, 02:32:47 AM »
About the Enviroment:
+ Commands are listed on side, can be inserted via drag and drop
+ All layers of the Game have Type and ID, some things are event listed, easyuo dont find.
+ Mining you can collect array of mineable tiles in a range of xy and run that array (Collecting spots)
+It exist a experimental webservice where you can login to your stealth client via broswer and check how it runs and can take some basic control
+Gumpbuilding is more simple. Example Runebook is a gump with many buttons and not seperated in book\side\spell you can recall any rune in runebook with 2 lines code.

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2011, 02:37:49 AM »
Wow. What is this stealth client? I've never heard of it, however it  looks very appealing! Might just inspire me to continue learning python :D

Where can one get this fancy client of awesome? :>

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 03:21:34 AM »
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2011, 03:26:40 AM »
Wow. What is this stealth client? I've never heard of it, however it  looks very appealing! Might just inspire me to continue learning python :D

I wroted a tutorial for how you can connect to OSI shards. When TMx give me the allowance to share the informations i will attach it as well.
The reason noone heard about it is really simple:
Stealth were developed in the late part of the Game development itself and missed the hype, easyuo created.
Most user right now are Russian preaos player and the usage for newer Clients itself werent be used much. But they implented it. The Forum, the Mainpage and the Wikipedia itself is in russian.Lately they started to translate some informations into english but its still in a development stage.I bymyself heard some time ago about that client, but didnt understand how it really worked. Lately Camotbik(He is lativa who understand russian?!?) showed me how to use and i fast got involved by it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 03:48:57 AM by Crome969 »

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2011, 04:51:24 AM »
the main updates you can find in this topic - http://stealth.od.ua/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1706 so this is the latest update http://sd.reborn.ru/download.php?fid=dfc1f611c299fbff6cf84bc1ac9d565e
Got it, very nice, thank you for the link. I will def start doing alot of research into this, I am very intrigued. :>

Wow. What is this stealth client? I've never heard of it, however it  looks very appealing! Might just inspire me to continue learning python :D

I wroted a tutorial for how you can connect to OSI shards. When TMx give me the allowance to share the informations i will attach it as well.
The reason noone heard about it is really simple:
Stealth were developed in the late part of the Game development itself and missed the hype, easyuo created.
Most user right now are Russian preaos player and the usage for newer Clients itself werent be used much. But they implented it. The Forum, the Mainpage and the Wikipedia itself is in russian.Lately they started to translate some informations into english but its still in a development stage.I bymyself heard some time ago about that client, but didnt understand how it really worked. Lately Camotbik(He is lativa who understand russian?!?) showed me how to use and i fast got involved by it.

Awesome, yeah atm I am messing around on my OSI chr. Anyone who has used razor on OSI shouldn't have much difficulties setting this up for OSI.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2011, 05:03:46 AM »
Yes this can be true, you need to check "Encryption Client" or something named like that and enter the details.. So you toying with it? Any first feedback?
PS: Right now iam checking with one Developer if you could use Stealth with Enhanced Client as well;)

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »
Thank you for the time and thought put into this post Chrome. It also answered alot of the questions that I had and now i figured out I need to learn stealth scripting :)

First of you dont need to learn russian, you can let google translate all for you and it works good enough to use.
Now about the Advantages and disadvantages:

+Stealth runs on network Communication -> You can run your chars clientless with scripts, without needing the Client -> Lower Workspace using ( 5 Chars clientless need about 20MB Ram)
+Stealth can emulate Client Versions-> It understand the Packages and you could emulate every Clientversion who exist to connect to a shard -> When using graphical Client with it you need the Clientfiles else of course you dont see all graphics.
+Stealth support interactive Events. You can develop your Own events, where stealth will execute automaticly if it reach the case -> Autojoin Party without needing to check the invition all the time in your script loop .
+Pascal Script has his own limits based on the Languange itself, the developer dont limiting the using of it, except Read and write packets and working with Pointer.
+Stealth supports Code compiling, when you dont want share the Code itself, but the functions and methods, you can share the compiled Pascal Code.
+Pascal Script is easy to learn, but some things are little bit unhandy, Python is more simpler but only experimental right now. Offering 2 different Languanges gives you a huge opportunity how you want to construct your script.
+The Developer are friendly, helping for Support Questions and when you suggest some new Features they may implement(happend to me 3 times in row that i got my wish fullfilled of total 3 Wishes)
+You never will need OCR anymore.Think about Reading a full Gump with 2 Lines Code and Compare with 2 more Lines Code. I tested it in Heartwood quest and antimacro gumps(since yesterday supports reading xml\html sheets in gumps)
+Because stealth working on an other Layer like Easyuo and Openuo there are more powerfull functions and development possibilitys

-You cant create new Chars with Stealth -> If you wanna use all the UO-functions you will need a client Stealth can Connect and Disconnect via packet sending there is right now no way to create an Char or new Account with stealth.
-The usage of "Begin end;" in Pascal can be a bit confusing, but its only a question of time until you can full use all the Features
-Not all functions are documentated right now.Sometimes you need to test it by your own way.With not Documentated i mean examples of the Code, the Syntax of arguments and output paramaters

Tags: stealth client