Author Topic: Stealth script corner.  (Read 30460 times)

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Stealth script corner.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2011, 05:22:12 PM »
First thing I noticed, is that it needs to be run as admin (Win7 64-bit) or else it generates multiple errors and becomes uncloseable through all means except task manager. (Read/Write access issues)

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2011, 09:32:03 PM »
First thing I noticed, is that it needs to be run as admin (Win7 64-bit) or else it generates multiple errors and becomes uncloseable through all means except task manager. (Read/Write access issues)
Oh yeah i forgot, of course u will need administration rights. Stealth using packet reading\writing and pointers so of course u need to give that tool the right to let it do.

Here are two example procedures to test stealth and how powerfull it ist:
Code: [Select]
procedure Login(CurProfile:String);
begin
while Connected = false do
begin
AddToJournal(inttostr(ChangeProfile(CurProfile)));
wait(2000);
Connect;
Wait(5000);
end;
end;
When u created a profile for your Char in stealth(wich Shard,Account,Charnumber u decide yourself) you can flip your current "used" Profile and Log the needet profile in with that procedure.
Example:
Login('RW_Bods_1');will login my Profile "RW_Bods_1".It only will work, when the attached profile isnt connected at that time and you must be careful, the String you send into my procedure is case sensitive!:)

Example 2 is a simple logout:
procedure Logout;
begin
while Connected = true do
begin
Disconnect;
wait(5000);
end;
end;
Will logout the current attached profile.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:34:11 PM by Crome969 »

Offline Boydon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Boydon has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 02:28:06 AM »
Stealth is a nice tool indeed.

Has anyone tried to work with menus? Cause I'm getting crazy to understand what the logic is. :P
Member of the Stealth development team.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 07:39:29 AM »

Has anyone tried to work with menus? Cause I'm getting crazy to understand what the logic is. :P
Well when i remind what the Developer told me 2 days ago, they disabled th vcl module (GUI) because it were very unstable.

Offline Boydon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 06:04:00 AM »

Well when i remind what the Developer told me 2 days ago, they disabled th vcl module (GUI) because it were very unstable.

Sorry i told menus, but I ment Gumps (UO Gumps to be specific). The problem is that I can't understand the logic behind the element disposition in the the gump and I have to reverse engineering it trying (clicking) every single button. :)

Offline camotbikTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 08:51:05 AM »
open up a gump, press a button, then open the gump again, do ,infogump and check reply for the button number in the info window that poped up.
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 09:08:07 PM »

Sorry i told menus, but I ment Gumps (UO Gumps to be specific). The problem is that I can't understand the logic behind the element disposition in the the gump and I have to reverse engineering it trying (clicking) every single button. :)
We had the same issue and talked with Developer, when it is not working now wait some days, sometimes they wait for patching when they have more than only 2-5 lines code addet:). They implemented already a new Method(i have that version  + vlc) so you need to do what camotbik said about open the gump info. When it doesnt work, use easyuo uo and following code:
event macro 1 1 ,infogump
stop
on freeshards the usage of the infogump command is blocked with a "internal chat" so you can override that with using easyuo code.
Then you have the Gump and there is a line with the Last Button and a number.
This number you pushed when you used the last button and can be used in "WaitGump(string)" to use.

Have fun :) Gumpusing can be pervert;)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:10:11 PM by Crome969 »

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 06:32:50 AM »
It seems like this would run faster than EUO.  Also i am wondering if this is how Searchuo does their searching of vendors.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2012, 10:49:29 AM »
It seems like this would run faster than EUO.  Also i am wondering if this is how Searchuo does their searching of vendors.
since you can interact with http and databases this could be possible;)
About Speed: When you know how to write codes in stealth for the same things. I bet it doesnt exist something in stealth what is slower..
And Since you can read all gumps when you know how you dont even would need a client(bye bye OCR Slow motion scanner with Client on top;))
Example : Heartwood Tinker Quest : 1 Turn 30 Seconds with Crafting of 10 Tools, Sort Items , Restock Materials. And this only such long because it tooked some questflips before the right quest camed up. Clientless possible..
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 10:57:55 AM by Crome969 »

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 06:22:20 PM »
I have downloaded Stealth... now to figure out how to use it and its scripts :)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2012, 07:39:25 AM »
I have downloaded Stealth... now to figure out how to use it and its scripts :)
i addet you in icq.. When you have any Questions about, feel free..:)

Offline Boydon

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2012, 12:04:20 PM »

We had the same issue and talked with Developer, when it is not working now wait some days, sometimes they wait for patching when they have more than only 2-5 lines code addet:). They implemented already a new Method(i have that version  + vlc) so you need to do what camotbik said about open the gump info. When it doesnt work, use easyuo uo and following code:
event macro 1 1 ,infogump
stop
on freeshards the usage of the infogump command is blocked with a "internal chat" so you can override that with using easyuo code.
Then you have the Gump and there is a line with the Last Button and a number.
This number you pushed when you used the last button and can be used in "WaitGump(string)" to use.

Have fun :) Gumpusing can be pervert;)

I'm playing on a RunUo shard and I don't get any Last Button line. Maybe I am doing something wrong?
I act like this:
  • double click tinker tools -> gump pops up
  • click the button I need
  • double click tinker tools again
  • ,infogump (using a standard client macro, not an EUO one)
Am I doing it correctly?

Offline camotbikTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • camotbik has no influence.
  • Hello! I'm a UO addict.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2012, 12:20:13 AM »
yes you are, but i'm really sorry, i forgot that reply is implemented only starting from 3.9.9. So you will need to wait a bit for the official release, or you can try to use the beta, contact me if you need a link.
What you witness -- is whatver..
uogamers hybrid.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2012, 06:02:16 AM »
yes you are, but i'm really sorry, i forgot that reply is implemented only starting from 3.9.9. So you will need to wait a bit for the official release, or you can try to use the beta, contact me if you need a link.

Well then i have to apologize... I running all the time the latest versions from developers and sometimes forget that some toys i use and love arent officially yet in the packages.

Offline Crome969

• Activity:
    0%
  • UO Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 05:31:57 AM »

Tags: stealth client