Author Topic: TrailMyx's Magery Trainer  (Read 8932 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
TrailMyx's Magery Trainer
« on: May 08, 2015, 01:11:10 AM »
Code: [Select]
;=================================================================
; Script Name: TrailMyx's Magery trainer
; Author: TrailMyx
; Version: 1
; Shard OSI / FS: OSI / FS OK
; Revision Date: 9/29/2007
; Purpose: Trains magery. Use a mage weapon!  Gives a guess for how long to completion
; Globals:
; Special Thanks:
;
;=================================================================

This script simply builds magery.  It requires you to have an LRC suit.  Also you'll need to set your training target by setting the %target_skill variable.

This script takes into consideration whatever mage weapon you have, just be sure to equip it.  Should be a spell channeling mage weapon for the script to work correctly with it.

It also does a rough guesstimate on the time to completion.  This is a linear extrapolation, so it's not even close.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
skillgain_magery2.txt
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 12:19:35 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Ketchup

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Ketchup has no influence.
  • Respect: +18
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Magery Trainer
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 04:41:24 PM »
I tested this out a little, for me the casting is too slow which makes the gains slow I guess

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 05:49:27 PM »
I tested this out a little, for me the casting is too slow which makes the gains slow I guess

if you want fast casting go here --->  http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1423.0

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2015, 05:50:46 PM »

This works well on freeshards where gains are faster.  Plus you just set it up for overnight runs.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 11:30:34 AM »
Oh, and don't forget to equip a spell channeling mage weapon!
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 10:02:41 AM »
Itest this build.  Nice slow and steady gain.  If FCR will be added, this will speed up the gain.  Thx for sharing. .

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 10:18:11 AM »
Itest this build.  Nice slow and steady gain.  If FCR will be added, this will speed up the gain.  Thx for sharing. .

FCR computation would be an easy addition.  Since I wrote it for freeshards mostly, the skill gains there are pretty fast most of the time.  For GM magery, it only takes about 3-4 hours.  Thanks for giving it a try.  Gotta let your computer do something while you sleep.  :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline MrChumly

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • MrChumly has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2016, 01:53:37 PM »
used this today. Worked great

Offline fandreis

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • fandreis has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2022, 03:56:55 AM »
 :)
1 ovo;
2 colheres (sopa) de goma para tapioca (aquela que vem pronta pra fazer tapioca na frigideira);
2 colheres (sopa) de parmesão ralado (parmesão dos bons gente!)
1 colher (sopa) de salsinha;
Sal e temperinhos (de acordo com seu gosto).
Bata tudo com um garfo ou batedor de arame e faça uma panqueca em uma frigideira com um bom antiaderente (minhas panelas são essas aqui)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2022, 02:28:30 PM »
:)

You're going to want to make a "good" introduction in order to be able see and download the attachments. Go to the new members section and check out the stickies and then post an intro.

Tags: TrailMyx skill