Author Topic: Hello from CreepCraft  (Read 1435 times)

Offline creepcraftTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • creepcraft has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello from CreepCraft
« on: February 14, 2020, 11:44:24 PM »
Hello, My name is CreepCraft and I started playing Ultima Online back in 2000 if my memory serves me right. My wife and I both play. We took a break for about 6 years and just came back. We reside on Chesapeake which is very sparse right now. Right now I am working on getting my resources back up so I can do the crafting I like to do. There has been a lot of changes in the time we have been gone and it is almost like a different game. Been fun learning all the new stuff though. I have a tamer/bard names GunnyHath that I mostly play right now and my main character use to be Vanmorison. He is a tank. I was refered here from a post on EasyUO while I was looking for a good loot script. Any suggestions on a good one would be greatly appreciated.

I am greatful for everyone who puts the time into these scripts. I have learned a little bit and will continue to do so. Please say hi if you see me out and about on Chessy, would be great to get to know some new people.

CreepCraft

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from CreepCraft
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 05:53:54 AM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 12:29:53 PM »
welcome to scriptuo.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2020, 07:55:03 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline creepcraftTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • creepcraft has no influence.
  • Respect: 0