Author Topic: Nintendo DSi  (Read 8030 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo DSi
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2009, 04:04:53 PM »
Everything I've read says the CycloDS is probably the best, but it's pricey. Most agree that for the money the AceKard is the absolute best choice. The R4 is good, but has MANY clones out there... lots of places are selling the cloned ones and not even aware of it.

Check this site out:

GBA for DS and you'll get some very unbiased opinions of each card, places to buy and costs.

*And don't forget, the AceKard is open source. akAIO (found at GBA) is an awesome replacement OS for it. Some very cool features and skins available.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 05:01:47 PM »
www.cyclopsds.com  is Suspended .. so i guess i can count that card out.

I like the fact the AceKard is open source... You have done your homework.. looks like the direction to go in.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 05:20:17 PM »
www.cyclopsds.com  is Suspended .. so i guess i can count that card out.

I like the fact the AceKard is open source... You have done your homework.. looks like the direction to go in.

There's a site that has them for $13.95 no RAM at all. I've heard it's a decent place to buy from, but they're handling and shipping is kind of slow. I don't have a link for them, but GBA will have it in there someplace.

I went with THIS ONE and the card is Kingston. Not a bad price for the AK2i AND 4GB.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 05:08:41 AM »
Now to find a cheap price on the DSi... i really dont want to buy 2 of them but at the same time can i bear to hear the argueing that will come with just 1 !!
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 05:41:05 AM »
Lemme know what you find. I might have to buy a second one for my wife.

I got a killer Jewel Quest game and she's become obsessed with it.

You flip cards first, which put gems into the box, then if you get all the cards done you get XX moves to finish the "gem swap" portion of the game.

Sometimes it's like listening to 2 kids arguing over who gets to play it.

Tags: