Author Topic: Scripts messed up :(  (Read 5701 times)

Offline KandieTopic starter

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Kandie has no influence.
  • a.k.a "Granny"
  • Respect: +20
  • Referrals: 7
    • View Profile
Scripts messed up :(
« on: June 20, 2019, 06:27:33 PM »
Script Name: SOS Master (alpha)
; Author: Kal In Ex

Script Name:   Archangel's Serpent Hunter
; Author: sgazaway

I love these 2 scripts, but seems after a patch or 2 they have stopped working, sure would be nice if someone could fix these 2.......I use very few scripts  but have like maybe 5 I love using......Hope someone has the heart to fix for me.....I appreciate all the work you guys do in making scripts for us to use.   Kandie

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Scripts messed up :(
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 09:48:28 PM »
Toymaker posted a fix for the SoS Master here: http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=431718#p431718

I am not sure if anyone has posted a fix for the serpent hunter but I would start on the last page and work backwards looking to see if there is a fix posted. http://download.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9865&sid=4c6b1107e727ff9c4ba4eab4671cbc91&start=780

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 08:51:49 AM »
Thx  I will check it out.....Have a great day :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 01:50:08 PM »
I didn't realize that they changed the mib/sos so you can use this http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=188.0 to find the type and then just replace or add it in.

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 03:32:10 PM »
thx  but I am not to good with scripts I can do a few things, like maybe change an ID for an item but thats about it :(  I wish when I was in school yrs ago, computers would have been around.....but now I am almost 69 and its harder for me to remember stuff and learn it.....I try........thx for the quick response, much appreciated :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2019, 06:16:58 AM »
I don't have an account open right now or I would check. Use the tool I linked and start it in EUO. Then click on the mib and sos and post the 3 letter code in here. sos=      mib=
It would be the findtype at the top of the tool.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2019, 06:47:26 AM »
I have not fished up any new mibs but the old sos did not change (on OSI). I'll try to check old mibs latter today.

(been using Crisis scripts a lot lattely! ThANKS)

This from Gaderian at EUO

"So the classic MIB type was HTD.
With the current patch it is AWJC.
Maybe there are other types. "
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 07:32:55 AM by gimlet »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2019, 03:18:29 PM »
These are not my scripts!! I am just posting MIB fixed versions for Kandie. I used Toymakers version from EUO http://www.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=431718#p431718

I am also posting an MIB fix for Archangel's Serpent Hunter found here on EUO http://download.easyuo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9865&sid=e2483d13fa4355b11ff721277cb24ec2 though I have no idea if anything else is wrong with that since I have never used it. I use TM's FAF to pull MIBs.

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Hunt Serpents v2.03.txt
Toymaker fixed sosmaster_4.3.h.txt

• Activity:
    0.8%
  • a.k.a "Granny"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2019, 06:40:17 PM »
thx Crisis, I don't have time right now to check out the links, am getting rdy for vacation, but when I get back after July9 I will be trying them  :) I appreciate all the help   thx a bunch

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 08:57:25 AM »
I added the files to that post so all you need to do is download them. I added the links are to show where the scripts came from since they are not mine and I don't want others to think I am taking credit for them. :)

Tags: