Author Topic: Hey all !  (Read 1432 times)

Offline miezaTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • mieza has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hey all !
« on: December 30, 2015, 04:21:32 PM »
My charname is Mieza, a big fan of Ultima Online. I'm a 32 year old guy who's been playing UO for about 16 years, mostly on freeshards. I'm a lover of Felucca, as a result of being a PVPer. Beside of this, i spend my time in my home which is close to Vesper (my fav. town). I've lots of stories, memories about UO...
In the "real" world, i'm a mechanical engineer. I'm interested in physics, maths, programming, algorithms. I like coding, i usually write in c#. Last year i met with UO stealth. I've been writing my own codes in EasyUO and UO Stealth...
 I hope, you'll let me in :)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all !
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 04:26:09 PM »
Welcome to SUO! I am sure Gim will be by soon to unrestrict you.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hey all !
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 04:47:23 PM »
Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Welcome!

Tags: