Author Topic: Demise shard and ScriptUO scripts  (Read 4057 times)

Offline SomberTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Somber has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Demise shard and ScriptUO scripts
« on: January 16, 2019, 06:23:16 PM »
Will they work? I tried loading up the launcher, got logged in to my toon, and then it booted me for whatever reason. I'm fairly new to scripts besides some EasyUO stuff and recently some UOSteam.... I'm a bit of a script virgin when it comes to understanding them.

Post Merge: January 16, 2019, 07:21:06 PM
Well, I'm dumb. I didn't realize they were EasyUO scripts =/ I figured they were a different format like UOSteam etc.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 07:21:06 PM by Somber »

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
Re: Demise shard and ScriptUO scripts
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 10:05:36 PM »
Will they work? I tried loading up the launcher, got logged in to my toon, and then it booted me for whatever reason. I'm fairly new to scripts besides some EasyUO stuff and recently some UOSteam.... I'm a bit of a script virgin when it comes to understanding them.

Post Merge: January 16, 2019, 07:21:06 PM
Well, I'm dumb. I didn't realize they were EasyUO scripts =/ I figured they were a different format like UOSteam etc.

Glad you were able to figure it out.  Yes the ScriptUO program is so that you can see your syntax and do syntax checking.  Other than that you will have to use EUO to run most the scripts.   There are some scripts on here for Stealth also, but it is primarily a resource for EUO scripts.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Tags: