Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0  (Read 247639 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0
« Reply #270 on: June 29, 2012, 09:03:45 AM »
Why is it that people want to mine in TM?  Why not just mine anywhere else?
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 29, 2012, 09:56:29 AM »
Why is it that people want to mine in TM?  Why not just mine anywhere else?

Crystalline blackrock (a main imbuing ingredient for something, i donno, but it sells well) Can only dig up in TerMur. Same as LJ having those crystal things that only spawn there as well.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #272 on: June 29, 2012, 11:29:02 AM »
Ah ok.  Thanks for the info.  been out of the loop on the new content for a while.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 29, 2012, 03:06:23 PM »
Ah ok.  Thanks for the info.  been out of the loop on the new content for a while.

Get Back In The Loop!

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2012, 06:31:19 AM »
I second Gimlet, As this content has been deemed not new anymore.......It's old and played out.

Offline Arabella

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Arabella has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2012, 12:13:53 AM »
I too am having the issue with this script where my character recalls to the mine and then just sits there.  when I pause the script the cursor doesn't highlight the line where the script is paused.   Something isn't right.  It does drop my blackrock into a trash can for me however. :/

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 25, 2012, 05:04:22 AM »
I too am having the issue with this script where my character recalls to the mine and then just sits there.  when I pause the script the cursor doesn't highlight the line where the script is paused.   Something isn't right.  It does drop my blackrock into a trash can for me however. :/

What do you mean by "the mine"? Some cave floors are known issues witht his script so it's possible that you chose a couple spots that it doesn't like.

If it's all spots you may need read back through the thread a little bit to find information on de-converting the MUL files.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Arabella

• Activity:
    0%
  • Arabella has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 26, 2012, 09:40:16 AM »
I have converted all of the .uop files to .mul using the program downloaded from here at ScriptUO.  According to the output on that program is was successful, I checked the folder to verify that the files were there and they are.

After reading your reply I went and marked an all new runebook with mining places only next to walls - no cave floors.  I tested each individual rune and the scrip behaves the same way. 

1) it recalls to the marked location and just stands there.

2) if I am not at home it will recall me home, open my secure, then recall to the first mining location and stand there.

3) if I press pause on EUO it does not highlight the line that the script is paused at.

4) if I stop the script and press play it does nothing at all including draw the menu.  I have to completely close easyUO and open a new instance.

I have run EUO both as administrator and not, I have put a copy of EUO in the same folder as a copy of the script AND the .mul files.

I don't know why its not working, nor can I attempt to debug it on my own as it doesn't highlight the line of code it was processing when I pause the script.

Offline MasterCye

• Activity:
    0%
  • MasterCye has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 29, 2012, 10:07:22 PM »
First of all, man this is a great script. ;D  I have been running this for an hour with no problems. 

The only problem I had was with the Miner Radar when I first got it.  It wouldn't run and when I followed the directions on EOU with downloading the old .mul files it still wouldn't run.  However when I ran it today it ran fine (by the way I love that script too).  Since I didn't change anything I suspect it might require a system reboot when you put the old .mul files in.

For those who are just trying this out it is definitely worth the time using the Miner Radar to find great spots.  In my one runebook all my spots can see at least 3 zones and 7 of them can see 4! ;D

Thanks again to XII for this great script, it makes the chore of mining easy, leaving me more time to kill stuff.

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 30, 2012, 11:36:34 AM »
Thanks for the post MasterCye! Yeah I'm a big fan of starting all my books using Cyberpope's to get the good spots marked. Love it!

X

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 18, 2012, 09:52:04 AM »
Still having these problems need some help to get this going again. Not sure what I am missing here. I am running on Razor and a windows 7 machine. I had this running sweetly before. see below

OK I am still trying to get this to work. Here is what I have done so far

1. Used the Mul Deevolver thing and extracted the Mul Files. Tried with and without using Razor
2. Downloaded the MUL Zip file posted on the site in one of the tile threads. Tried with and without using Razor
3. Reset the learning as recommended. Tried with and without using Razor
4. Remarked a fresh set of runes and locations. Tried with and without using Razor

Hmm still standing around. I checked to see if my character had joined a Miners Union but he is still unguilded.

I am sure I am missing something simple stupid here!

Offline bodfather

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • bodfather has no influence.
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 18, 2012, 12:46:12 PM »
 I've got win7 and i have to run everything as admin 

That's the only possible thing i can think of if you've converted the mul files cause it hasnt stopped working for me since i've started using it.

12- i've found one issue. Sometimes when it's recalling the book will stay open and it'll loop trying to recall where it's already at. It'll do this until it times out.

Offline Cush

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Cush has no influence.
  • Respect: +42
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: August 18, 2012, 01:49:01 PM »

That's the only possible thing i can think of if you've converted the mul files cause it hasnt stopped working for me since i've started using it.

12- i've found one issue. Sometimes when it's recalling the book will stay open and it'll loop trying to recall where it's already at. It'll do this until it times out.

I was excited there for a moment lol nope that didn't work either grr

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: August 18, 2012, 05:13:57 PM »

I was excited there for a moment lol nope that didn't work either grr

To rule out its a 12x script issue download cyberpopes mining radar from easyuo and see if it works.

If it doesnt then its not a 12x script issue its setup issues of your easyuo.. You many have invalid registery entries thiers a thread about this on easyuo .. about 1.5years old by now...   post back after you have tested someone elese script and about ...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 20, 2012, 04:52:51 AM »
Thanks for jumping in to help guys, I've been MIA for a bit due to IRL. Sold my house and bought a new one. Closing in a week then a month of chaos, then maybe I'll be able to support my scripts again!

Anyhow, let us know how it goes Cush.

X

Tags: