Author Topic: I introduce myself!  (Read 648 times)

Offline daniceTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • danice has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
I introduce myself!
« on: December 14, 2023, 09:09:08 AM »

Good afternoon.
First of all I'm sorry if any word is mistranslated. I am Spanish and like a good Spanish from the year 81, unfortunately, I have learned English by playing online games. Since in class, the education in foreign languages ​​was so bad, that we didn't learn anything.

Although I have to admit that what I have learned, in Ultima online and Everquest at first, has helped me to travel and understand other people. Oh and written English, I don't know why, I understand it perfectly.

Good about me. I do not have much to say. Hi, I'm Dani and I'm 42 years old, hahaha. I am a Railway worker in Valencia and I have 2 children. They laugh at me for playing UO, and I punish them without PC for it.

I see the games they play and I laugh too. One of them plays WOW and complains about a two-hour Raid. 2 hours! Instantiated! I remember in EQ, a 28-hour raid, leaving the PC to piss and eat. If you left and it was your turn to try, you went with those who were still alive and if you wiped, you went to the next clan. Now that was effort.

I've played Ultima online again for the third time, I don't know if it's out of nostalgia.
I'm on a fairly well-known shard. UO Excelsior. In fact it is the same shard I was in 10 years ago.

I have to say that I really like macros and although my eyesight is not the same as when I was 20 years old, I still spend hours making and testing scripts. I hope to contribute with you.

Thank you so much. All the best.  :D

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: I introduce myself!
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2023, 03:08:32 PM »

A Very Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: I introduce myself!
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2023, 03:28:51 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: