Author Topic: Still Playin!  (Read 1923 times)

Offline kolbycrouchTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • kolbycrouch has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Still Playin!
« on: September 26, 2013, 03:11:33 AM »
Hello everybody! Let me start off by saying that I've been playing UO for some 11 years now, and it's by far my favorite MMO. Everything from player houses, huge field pvp with looting, and all the template options. Here recently I've grown slightly bored of the same old PvM, and guild fights and have really been getting into scripting, several of my friends and I play on freeshards where most things are legal, which gives us plenty of room to explore what we can do. The biggest problem I noticed was the stagnant community around EasyUO. There was hardly any scripts in the library that even worked anymore, all in all it was a frustrating place to try and share information. Out of nowhere it seems, I stumbled upon this community and have noticed that it's thriving. Ultima Online is an old game, and more and more I worry that It won't be around much longer, this community gives me hope that people still have interest in the game, and I'd really love to be apart of it!

Sincerely, Kolby Crouch.

P.S. Sorry I'm terrible at writing  :P

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Still Playin!
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 06:07:17 AM »
UO will never die... It'll slow down but never die... And even after it's slowed down most of us will still have clients in the background scripting stuff while we play our other fancy games.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline krovikan

• Activity:
    0%
  • krovikan has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 07:02:27 AM »
Like a fine heroin, all a former addict needs is just a taste... UO is the same way for a lot of people, including myself.

I've given away all of my gold, armor, aarties, and weapon,  only to return a year later and rebuild and lament on my former awesomeness while once again getting back to that grade.

Welcome back my friend, and beware of dirty needles!
"Quoting Elites/GMods/Admins in your siggys. Smiley" -- TrailMyx

Offline kolbycrouchTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • kolbycrouch has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 10:15:00 PM »
Like a fine heroin, all a former addict needs is just a taste... UO is the same way for a lot of people, including myself.

I've given away all of my gold, armor, aarties, and weapon,  only to return a year later and rebuild and lament on my former awesomeness while once again getting back to that grade.

Welcome back my friend, and beware of dirty needles!

You stole the words outa my mouth!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2013, 06:49:10 AM »
Welcome!

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38