Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > UOMaddogs' Script Library

Maddog's Automator

(1/5) > >>

UOMaddog:
PURPOSE:
To train automate those mundane details of PvM and PvP that we all forget!

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Make sure that this script and EN's ScanBuffBar.txt file are both in the same folder as your EUO executable!!! (see link below)
2. New targeting system MUST BE ENABLED IF you want to use Bandages or Spawner
3. Open this script and hit play
4. If you've never used it before on your current character, you will get a brief message with instructions, otherwise any settings you have saved will be restored
5. Select which actions/buffs/etc you would like automated
6. You can pause, save, and exit by pressing the buttons on the bottom
7. Enjoy PvP and PvM!

VERSION HISTORY:
Version 1.0
- First public release

Please Note:
- Nothing will be done if you are hidden and/or stealthing
- Bandages use the new targeting system
- Necro Debuffs = Blood Oath, Corpse Skin, Evil Omen, Strangle, Mind Rot
- Myst Debuffs = Sleep, Spell Plague
- "Spawner" is a little sub that I use that Selects Nearest Hostile and Attacks Selected Target (new targeting system must be enabled)
- Gift of Life will simply put a message about your characters head to remind you that your GoL has expired and needs to be recast

Please see the 2nd post for known bugs and issues!

Many thanks to EN for his amazing ScanBuffBar script! Please download it here: http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=1508.0

UOMaddog:
Known Bugs & Issues

- Consecrate Weapon does not seem to be detected on the buffbar (so it is spammed by the script). Not sure if it's an issue with the buffbar scanner or a typo in my script. If anyone can test it, that'd be great!

- Eating an apple due to Necro and Myst debuffs has not been tested (but I'm pretty sure I wrote it correctly). I didn't have a necro on an account where I could test it out (working it up now), so if anyone would like to test and confirm functionality, that would be appreciated!

- Strength and Agility potions have not yet been added to the buffbar scanner (unless I missed something) so they do not function currently.

Canuker:
I'll look forward to giving this a run when I get home from the office, thanks for sharing:)

UOMaddog:
Thanks! I appreciate it! I'm going to post in EN's buffbar scanner thread to figure out the strength/agility part.

Canuker:
Well I've got it and just pulled the latest buff bar scanner.  I'll rock it out tonight during a spawn and comment when I test everything that I can.  The window looks great and could fit a few more options like evade/divine/primary or secondary weapon skills but I have yet to actually play with it so I can't comment.  All in all I am very excited to give it a run when the wife lets me play fully...Thanks again for sharing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version