; Script Name: XIIxOveR's Compulsive Carpentry Trainer
; Author: XIIxOveR
; Version: 1.0
; Revision: 05/2014
; Purpose: Train Carpentry
;==================================================
--- End code ---
Description:
As with all of my training scripts, I needed to train a skill and wasn't totally happy with my script options so I threw one together. It's not perfect but it did the trick for me! ; Train Carpentry from 0 to GM using resources from a secure in your bank or home. It will pull carpentry tools from the secure if not using tinkering, or even if you just have a ton you want to get rid of before tinkering. If Tinkering, script will create Smoothing Planes and requires you have at least 31 Tinkering skill.

Script includes the 12x RoT Timer for Siege and Mugen.

Instructions:
 1. Put normal wood, iron ingots if tinkering, and Carpentry tools if not tinkering into a secure in your home or bankbox.
 2. If Tinkering, must have at least one Tinker Tool in your characters backpack or in the secure.
 3. If using the bankbox make sure to have it open, your secure must be visible before starting
 4. Hit Play and follow the prompts

Notes:
 1. Tinkering Smoothing Planes requires a minimum of 30.1 Tinkering however the minimum skill will cause you to fail most of the time. Recommend at least 50.
 2. The Boards used counter merely tracks the number of boards dragged into the backpack to be used. It is meant to give a general idea of the number used and will not be exact.

TrailMyx:
Kewl, I might give this a whirl this week.  How freeshard compatible do you think this is?

12TimesOver:

--- Quote from: TrailMyx on May 18, 2014, 11:03:41 AM ---Kewl, I might give this a whirl this week.  How freeshard compatible do you think this is?

--- End quote ---
Good question. The only thing I can think of with freeshard stuff is going to be things like what skill different items will give gains, item types, menu locations - the typical stuff. Hard to tell.

X

12TimesOver:
Just finished my fourth GM carpenter in three days lol. Can get addictive...

TrailMyx:
I'll give it a spin on Alexandria this week and we'll see.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version