Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > UOMaddogs' Script Library

Maddog's Honor Trainer (Tamers)

(1/3) > >>

UOMaddog:
PURPOSE:
Train Honor by killing monster with a pet!

INSTRUCTIONS:
- Set Monster ID and/or type at top of script
- Set Lag delay (set higher if having issues!)

VERSION HISTORY:
Version 1.3
-added option to use Discord
-at this time, it will only attempt to discord once!!! so make sure you have high enough skill!
Version 1.2
-added in a fix that could potentially cause you to not target the monster (Thanks C2!)
Version 1.1
-added halt if you forgot to put in the ID type

Special Thanks to C2, Cerveza and Endless Night for their scripting input
and Knight and ruaduck for testing

SaraMarie28:
I love this script. The only thing that could make it better is to have the char to invis after telling pet to attack. But, even without that, it's a very very good script. Thanks Maddog.       ;D

DeadIssue2:
I am giving this a go right now and I am finding it to work very well. It is very fast much faster than the monster targeting you. I can see this working well with AutoClaw and being very effective indeed. And boy you could not have made it any more simple.... even I can get into it and understand what is happening.

Great Job man thanks a bunch

UOMaddog:
This is one of those scripts that I wrote, but have never used personally myself. I wrote it at the request of a friend, was pretty sure the code was right, sent it to him, he used it, I fixed a couple things, and that was that! So I'm glad to hear that people like it because I honestly don't even remember what/how it does!!! Hehe I had to read the Version History just to see what it did! Sadly, I discovered that I could have been using this script all last week while I was farming silver! Pretty ironic that I already wrote one to do exactly what I had wanted to do! Maybe I've developed an extremely young case of Alzheimers!

samda25:
wow sooo great

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version