; Version: 1.1 Public
; Shard OSI/FS: OSI
; Revision Date: 12-July-2008
; Purpose: AFK Justice Gainer with Two Accounts
;===========================================
--- End code ---

Current Public Version: 1.1

Description
Gain Justice on one or more accounts while AFK.

Notes
1) This pair of scripts must be run on the same PC with 2 (or more if more than one blue account) Client.exe instances running. This is because they communicate by way of the persistent variable *XIIxResBotDead to determine the status of the red.
2) Recommend running with chars in a house and the blue/s a couple of tiles away from the red to avoid being interrupted. Script will pathfind to and from the red to res.
3) You can only gain Justice from the same red once every 7 minutes, this script will wait between 7 and 7.5 minutes (randomized) between kill attempts.
4) This script uses Magery however Eval is not required (Mindblast 4tw). However, you must have enough Magery skill to cast Resurrection somewhat reliably (110 Magery is recommended). There is no skill checking in the script, it is up to you to make sure you have enough magery so that you aren't standing there all day fizzling.
5) This script also assumes you understand the UOXL feature of EasyUO well enough to make sure each tab is set to point to the correct Client.exe instance. UOXL lessons are not provided in this thread!
6) For best results, a Red character with maxed out skill is recommended. The amount of Justice gained per kill is directly related to the number of skill points used by the red.

Instructions
1) Requires 1 red character and 1 or more blue characters all on seperate accounts but on the same PC (or PC instance in the case of Virtual PC's).
2) FIRST - Start "XIIxOveR's Justice League Red" for the red
3) THEN - Start an instance of "XIIxOveR's Justice League Blue" for each blue

onlyindreams:
I've been trying to figure out how to run this without having the red account. Is there way to make it so you can just run the Blue? I've tried setting basic event macro commands but I can't get the last target to work properly.

Prepare to laugh... This is the code I tried using. Obviously I don't know what I'm doing. What do I need to do differently to make this code work? Before running it I make sure that the red is last target. I put the extra long waits in there because I'm running protection so I don't fizzle standing next to the red.

--- Code: ---Event macro 15 50  Cast Spell Flame Strike
wait 2s
Event macro 22     Last Target
wait 4s

Event macro 15 50  Cast Spell Flame Strike
wait 2s
Event Macro 22     Last Target
wait 4s

Event macro 15 58 Cast Spell Resurrection
wait 4s
wait 4s

Event macro 15 58 Cast Spell Resurrection
wait 4s
wait 430s

repeat
--- End code ---

Queen of the South:
Loving the script m8 awesome time saver just annoyed i didnt  discover it before  doing 2 chars "manually" on my recent return to uo

12TimesOver:
Glad you like it!! Just did 2 characters myself the other night in about 3 hours from no Justice to knight!!

Also, for those wondering, if someone uses the red script on a red it will automatically accept res's without the other characters using the blue script. In other words, you should be able to have one red running the red script while as many people as you want stand around killing it and res'ng it over and over.

Just thought that may come in handy for some...

X

Hoby:
think the gump for rezing is off.  It never clicks it to take the rez

edit: gump contsize is 400_350 and click pos 170 240 is right on the ok button, not sure why its not taking the rez

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version