Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > UOMaddogs' Script Library

Maddog's Demon Killer (w/ Honor option)

(1/4) > >>

UOMaddog:
PURPOSE:
Used to kill Demons (or other user-defined monsters) with archery/throwing or melee skill with or without Honoring. Does not include healing!

INSTRUCTIONS:
- You must be using either a bow, throwing, or melee weapon to kill the demons(monsters)
- Script will ask if you wish to use honor or not
- This script does not heal your player. If using Honor, this is usually not an issue. You can run a separate healing script alongside this one. It should not interfere if you're not using honor

VERSION HISTORY:
Version 1.2 - UPDATED 05-02-2013 @ 4:30PM
- Fixed issue where script stopped after one iteration due to #clilogged look for 1 instead of 0
Version 1.1 - UPDATED 08-30-2009 @ 8:38PM
- Fixed issue with attempting to honor creature out of range
- Script will now pause if you're dead and resume within 2 seconds once you're rez'd
Version 1.0
- Initial script release
- Option for Honoring
- User may change %monster to creature type they want to kill, default is Demons

Bookwyrm:
Ok... the avatar is just mean. :'(

UOMaddog:
LoL I do have the good version that isn't quite so frustrating, but sadly it's NSFW so I won't post it without permission from TM or Cerv. I could however LINK to it if they allow me to!

onlyindreams:

--- Quote from: Bookwyrm on August 28, 2009, 05:53:10 PM ---Ok... the avatar is just mean. :'(

--- End quote ---

Yes it is! I still stare and wait lol.... Maybe TM could start up a NSFW section, nothing too crazy though.

UOMaddog:
LoL...Imagine logging in every day and that's in the top left corner of my screen next to the shoutbox (that's where your personal avatar shows up for you). And no, we're trying to keep this a semi-family-friendly site, so there will be no NSFW section. Now let's try to keep this thread related to Demon killing!! hehe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version