Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > 12TimesOvers' Script Library

XIIxOveR's Miner For Dummies 3.0

(1/111) > >>

12TimesOver:
NOTE: This script requires that you have restored working MUL files into your UO directory! If your character won't mine when it recalls to a location this is not a script issue, it's an issue with your UO install. Search the site for MUL Files for more information on how to address the issue before posting in this script thread!

* Missing female Gargoyle type in the weight sub added
* Removed option for not using Setup - ie, first time through with each char must use guided setup then stored variables are available
* Added resource counter reset button so resource counter can be reset AT ANY TIME without resetting all other variables
* Created menucheck sub for monitoring of menu buttons (pause and reset) for more efficient menu handling
* Fixed reported issue where script expects tinker tools even when "ToTinker = No"
* Fixed reported issue where script won't use shovels from Secure unless "ToTinker = Yes"

* Fixed counter reset
* Fixed start and setup issues

* Officially ditched the tile type check during the "initialization" cycle, at least for now.

* Added sand support.
* General cleanup

* Fixed major logic issue with scanning of tile layers
* Fixed Stone counting issue
* Fixed issue where script would keep counting failed attempt at dumping resources
* Swapped in XIIx standard subs where applicable
* Misc cleanup

* More cleanup!
* Fixed dropoff issue where lag was causing a problem opening pack to eliminate "ghost" items in pack
* Addressed menu problem where resetting resource counts caused Start/Pause menu button mixup

* Even more cleanup!
* Miscellaneous performance improvements
* Menu revamp to support EUO menu changes and address periodic crashing issues. Script is much more stable now!
XII

Masscre:
WOW LOVE the TRACKING SYSTEM !! The rest I am yet to give feedback on.  Going to get a few toons ready to dig gems and stone so I can try this out also. Will give more feed back as I get it myself.  Does this script as of yet support sand? So far so good !!

12TimesOver:

--- Quote from: Masscre on August 29, 2010, 04:50:05 PM ---WOW LOVE the TRACKING SYSTEM !! The rest I am yet to give feedback on.  Going to get a few toons ready to dig gems and stone so I can try this out also. Will give more feed back as I get it myself.  Does this script as of yet support sand? So far so good !!

--- End quote ---
Actually I'm working on wrapping up the sand support tonight (hopefully), shouldn't take too much at all.

Thanks Mass!

X

onlyindreams:
I did setup as I did on previous versions, with shovels in the main secure. UOAssist was running with the other account, not the mining one. The other account is NOT running any scripts, just sitting there gaining magic resist.

At this point I went to each spot and it did the normal scanning for spots. While mining it went past my characters max weight, every time. I restarted the script around five times. Each time it went over 58 stones.

I restarted the script one more time and the same thing happened, only this time going 20 stones over max weight.

I looked at the maxweight sub and I couldn't quite figure out what to change... Another issue I came up with is that it wasn't taking shovels out of my secure once my first one broke. I would recall to the bank, open the bank box, do nothing (atleast it appears that way), then I'd recall back to the mining spot. Once it didn't find a shovel it'd go back to the bank and repeat endlessly.

Is there something that I'm missing or need to do differently?

12TimesOver:
Interesting. Well I can say that I've never played with a Gargoyle character so the overweight issue must have something to do with logic I put in for that unless you are just subject to some MAJOR lag issues. As for taking the shovels out, that's just plain bizarre as I never changed anything with that logic, it checks for shovels and if it sees any it should take them out of the secure even if you have "Tinker Shovels" checked in the setup menu.

Is it emptying your pack when it goes back to the bank? Are the counters working correctly when it empties? Just trying to figure out where in the Dropnstock sub it's not happy. I just used shovels out of the secure with this the other night and burned through about 20-30 of the BOD reward types without a single hangup.

X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version