Official ScriptUO EasyUO Scripts > Endless Nights' Script Library

ENs - Comments Thread About Anything EN related.

(1/3) > >>

Endless Night:
If you have comments about a specific script if possible please post that in the scripts actual thread. Also if its about Elite/private library scripts probably best to post their if you have access.

If you have comments about my Misc Snippets thread you have come to the correct place... or any other comments, thanks, suggestions, notes, critisms, hatemail, doodas about or related to EN, ENs Scripts then please feel free to post it here.

Many thanks
EN aka JosephAJ

gimlet:
EN = Awesome!!!

Outlaw Josey Wales:

--- Quote from: Endless Night on April 20, 2011, 07:58:07 AM ---If you have comments about a specific script if possible please post that in the scripts actual thread. Also if its about Elite/private library scripts probably best to post their if you have access.
--- End quote ---

Let me rephrase what he said about elite/private scripts. He said Scripters rule and users drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  To all the non elite HAHAHAHAHA we got toys you don t LOL.  By the way this is joke so pleas don t read to much into it

Endless Night:
LOL thats not a joke Mr Wales that dead serious  ;D   .. cheers Gimlet appreciate it.

Scrripty:

--- Quote from: Endless Night on April 20, 2011, 11:54:22 AM ---LOL thats not a joke Mr Wales that dead serious  ;D   .. cheers Gimlet appreciate it.

--- End quote ---

I'd cry if someone got ahold of my main script folder on my desktop. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version