Author Topic: UO Freedom  (Read 8152 times)

Offline dxmonkeyTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • dxmonkey has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
UO Freedom
« on: November 23, 2012, 11:35:40 AM »
Just inviting you guys to play UO Freedom.  We just turned a year old and our player base is still growing!  We just upgraded to a 24gb Ram, 8 cores, 1000mb/sec server.

You will start with gear and all skills GM.  You never have to work skills.  We have a ton of system that were written for our shard by our staff, including new and exciting PvP and PvM events.

Mention this ad, we'll give you 5 mil gold on the house :)

http://www.uofreedom.com

Offline dxrom

• Master of the milestones!
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.dxrom is working their way up.
  • KEYBOARD COWBOY, GREAT SAMURAI OF THE INTERNET.
  • Respect: +100
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: UO Freedom
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2012, 01:01:14 PM »
I don't know you, I have no reason to connect to a server that could be malforming my precious game bytes. Who are you? Introduce yourself else go away.

​_██​_
(ಠ​_ృ)
I do say, ol' Chap! Come play EVE Online! Why here is a 21 Day Free Trial!

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2012, 01:10:56 PM »
Are you here to steal our precious eye candy? Please no we like it !!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 03:46:31 PM »
Just inviting you guys to play UO Freedom.  We just turned a year old and our player base is still growing!  We just upgraded to a 24gb Ram, 8 cores, 1000mb/sec server.

You will start with gear and all skills GM.  You never have to work skills.  We have a ton of system that were written for our shard by our staff, including new and exciting PvP and PvM events.

Welcome to Scriptuo, to get unrestricted you have to do an intro.  If you just wish to advertise your shard that's OK as well.  I hope your shard is a roaring success.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 04:20:10 PM »
Looks like they have a pretty nice player base.  But do they allow scripting?  ;)
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Crome969

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.Crome969 is on the verge of being accepted.
  • UO Enthusiast
  • Respect: +211
  • Referrals: 10
    • View Profile
    • ScriptSDK
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 11:26:11 AM »

If you are the DXMonkey who runned Eclipse back then? Could it be you are now Insanity on Craftuo.com?
If yes remember me :P

Offline grimlokk

• Activity:
    0%
  • grimlokk has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 07:20:41 PM »
this guys shard is junk everyones always afk and mining for roughs and the staff are all ass holes one more thing as soon as the donations stop rolling in kiss the shard goodbye

Offline Thangos

• Activity:
    0%
  • Thangos has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2013, 10:45:44 PM »
I have been playing here quite a while. I love this place. A whole lot of good peeps here. Course every shard has a few bad apples. Yeah the afk macroing is a blessing from my POV. Most of the upper enchalant have been here a long time. So mining roughs, fishing/crab scripts has helped me catch up. Plus there was a wave of IDOC's I hit and with my script I cleaned house (so to speak) and made some mad cash.

I haven't had any issues with Staff. My understanding there was some bad apples there too that DX put the ban stick to. I have played other shards. I made so many friends in just the first week I couldn't imagine leaving. All this is my opinion though. Everyone has their own taste when it comes to shards. This one is kind of hard starting out but once you get the hang of it. It is an easier ride. I help out new players and most are welcomed and some take them under their wing. We had a wave of noob hey give me this I need help wave. Even after giving away millions to new toons and never see them again, I ask more questions and feel them out a little more before handing out freebies.

All in all I have played quite a few freeshards. Most I quit after a month. A few I played on for longer and never met anyone worth hanging out with. Maybe it was the luck of the draw of just being the right place right time. I like to think it is cause of the playerbase here is awesome you just have to overlook some of the rival PVP guild drama. Yet I have seen that on all shards that have PVP. I have played trammie servers. I think it adds some color and entertainment.

Tags: freedom ultima