Author Topic: C2's Trick or Treater 2.3  (Read 83914 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: C2's Trick or Treater 2.0
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2011, 02:10:39 PM »
Everyone can have fun with this.  i havent tried it yet this year but I do not have a version to cut cloth as they changed how that can be done this year.  I may or may not get to it.  Enjoy everyone.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 08:56:12 AM by _C2_ »

Offline Toptwo

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2011, 05:20:53 AM »
Well, after running this for over 24 hours, I can tell you that it just like last year. NO new surprises, nothing has changed!
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2011, 07:58:52 AM »
that sucks... even though last year they said they were going to introduce something new, we already new it was gonna be the same crap....  I can even bet in the matter of a day or so they will fix the salvage bag loop hole....

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2011, 08:03:05 AM »
that sucks... even though last year they said they were going to introduce something new, we already new it was gonna be the same crap....  I can even bet in the matter of a day or so they will fix the salvage bag loop hole....

that is not why i am bothering to add it. along with last year... all i did was make robes none stop.  ugg

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2011, 08:32:37 AM »
If I read this right, we can ToT in the comfort of our house with a personal attendant and get rode  from it and also all the other drop.   If i'm wrong can some put explain it.  Don't want to be stuff with my attendant, this is why I still have it in a token form :)     

P.S:  C2's  nice work on all your work u have done. 

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2011, 08:45:30 AM »
If I read this right, we can ToT in the comfort of our house with a personal attendant and get rode  from it and also all the other drop.   If i'm wrong can some put explain it.  Don't want to be stuff with my attendant, this is why I still have it in a token form :)     

P.S:  C2's  nice work on all your work u have done. 

This allows you to trick or treat from your house with a personal attendant, yes.  if you are really comfortable with writing the rail section you can even run way into your house.  otherwise you are limited to walking up to a bag or just inside.  enjoy

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2011, 08:56:54 AM »
if you all like that this is public click the heart and throw me some rep...hehe

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2011, 03:48:23 PM »
Confirm all the items are the same as last year's trick-or-treat stuff?  No new rares?

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2011, 06:14:26 AM »
Well I tossed a heart but I'm not bothering to use this, sorry.  I've still got a box full of last years crap and nothing new gives me little reason to go again now.  What a shame that the dev team is either so lazy, under staffed, under funded or something else to add content here and there.  I don't envy them but still I'd love to see some fresh stuff every few months without having to pay more for it.  I guess there is the new mask's but that has little value to me:(
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2011, 10:31:22 AM »
Well I tossed a heart but I'm not bothering to use this, sorry.  I've still got a box full of last years crap and nothing new gives me little reason to go again now.  What a shame that the dev team is either so lazy, under staffed, under funded or something else to add content here and there.  I don't envy them but still I'd love to see some fresh stuff every few months without having to pay more for it.  I guess there is the new mask's but that has little value to me:(

Heck, it is my script and I don't want to use it due to nothing being new.  I think it would.generate some decent points for this that don't already have millions.  Thx for the rep though.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2011, 04:39:29 AM »
Hey C2 i thought id try this out, it runs flawless now, i did have a minor issure with it opening doors, but it turned out simply to be that my door id wasnt in the list, quickily resolved.

Just running it now to see how many cleanup points i can get an hour etc.

Cheers C2

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2011, 02:32:12 PM »
kool report back on points per hour.  i am curious.  if u get a chance to toss that id up i will add it in for everyone.  ty

Offline Newsman

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Newsman has no influence.
  • Respect: +38
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2011, 03:43:57 PM »
the candy is worth 1 point each, the rewards 50 points each.  This isn't worth farming points. I use another ToT script and the rate of points is just not even close to being worth it for points.

In fact, you can barely sell the reward items for 50k each.  The cloth has some value but you're better off scripting pretty much anything else.

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2011, 12:07:23 AM »
Yeah i tested for a few hours and i got 1110 points an hour, i was getting more than double with donating lumber and resources.

the Door id for my small plaster house is _ZPC

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • RIP Pen Trick
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2011, 05:07:58 AM »
yeah that just isnt enough... fishing destroys that too.  thx for letting us know.

Tags: