Author Topic: XIIxOveR's Cartography Trainer  (Read 24015 times)

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: XIIxOveR's Cartography Trainer
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2016, 12:52:23 PM »
WOW 2 years since someone ( me) have visit this page.   I fire this up on Rebirth and work great.  Only need to enter the pen and map type.   

So on top just enter the new ID and it will work for OSI and Rebirth.   Enjoy.
Code: [Select]
set %BlankScrollTypes DPF
set %PenTypes CXF_PBG
set %MapTypes XVH_SVH
set %sWait 10
set %mWait 20

Offline Triunn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Triunn has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2020, 06:32:42 PM »
I wanted to confirm in 2020, at least on the UOEvolution Free Shard that this still works with the changes listed above me!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2020, 07:20:35 PM »
Those changes were for a servuo server. Only way to truly check is try it. Changes are quick and easy as they are posted already and then only seconds to download and start up. I don't think there are many if any active here that play on Evolution. Most people come here, download scripts and only post if something doesn't work or they have a question.

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2021, 03:34:14 PM »
So glad to see this has kept up with the times!! I'm about to pull it out of the garage and take it for a spin, we'll see how it goes :)

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline 12TimesOverTopic starter

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2021, 06:45:49 PM »
So glad to see this has kept up with the times!! I'm about to pull it out of the garage and take it for a spin, we'll see how it goes :)

X
Brought it back to the garage and fixed a couple of things! Stupid skill tracker wasn't even working, not sure how that made it 10 years with that issue! Fixed.

Looks like I had started a 4.0 to support tinkering pens, I don't even remember doing that.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: