Author Topic: What i Play  (Read 12823 times)

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: What i Play
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 05:19:57 PM »
My problem is finding something to do after 80th.  I'm down to 2 quests that are just plain impossible to do solo. 

Lol, my new avatar just cracks me up.  I still can't see if he managed to hold onto the beer before the nutshot?  Have to zoom in or something.  rofl!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 08:18:50 PM »
i am at 84 right now on my priest.  Cloth is the hardest to level and sucks to get into a dungeon for DPS.  But i have been enjoying the game and the new content they were able to add.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Kalaka has no influence.
  • Respect: +25
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2011, 09:04:21 AM »
Least as priest you have the option of healing for faster queues.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 12:15:29 PM »
Least as priest you have the option of healing for faster queues.
Man, I hate playing my 80th level priest these days because of the constant /tell asking for healing support here and there. 

Anyhow, I played their free 10 days and won't be going back for a while until I get completely desperate for something to do other than watch my SOS farmer circumnavigate the world by itself.  heh.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2011, 10:18:42 AM »
I have always been a hater for WoW but picked it up again back at the begining of December and started playing with a bunch of local guys that also picked it back up.  We all rolled new chars on Koralistaz (something like that) and I hit 85 probably 3 weeks ago now.  Still have a few leveling up but most are there.  Hopefully after we get everyone comfortable in the cata heroics we can start running 10 mans and such. 

Level 85 Ret/Pro Paladin, Volitaire, Alliance

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2011, 10:26:13 AM »
That's probably why I'm so bored with WoW.  At some point it STOPS being fun at solo play since you'll never get the uber gear without being forced to play grouped.  I've had too many bad group experiences.  All my R/L friends are all Horde, so transferring to another server doesn't really help.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2011, 12:10:13 PM »
You can change factions now as well, of course I think they charge you some money.  But I am pretty sure you can change factions through that now.

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2011, 08:17:18 PM »
Yeah $30 per char.. server transfer not included.

Offline Xclio

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2011, 06:25:45 AM »
Wow, that is ridiculous....nevermind...probably not an option lol.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2011, 06:41:23 AM »
Man, I just accepted a random guild invite for a level 13 guild and I can't believe all of the perks! I wish I accepted their invite back when I was a 10 lol. I'm liking the guild perks changes.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline TidusTopic starter

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2011, 07:31:20 PM »
I love the guild perks.. but it really messes with guilds who are small, and want to remain small.  They should have done it by age of guild rather than XP for guild gains (which doesn't come very quickly until 85)
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline Kalaka

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 07:44:01 AM »
I love the guild perks.. but it really messes with guilds who are small, and want to remain small.  They should have done it by age of guild rather than XP for guild gains (which doesn't come very quickly until 85)

This is exactly what I thought.. Way to screw over all the family/close friends only guilds and such.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 08:56:26 AM »
I agree with that for sure. On the other hand, the guild perks aren't necessarily giving one guild an advantage over another in important ways but it does push people into "zerg-like" configurations just to get the extras. That seems shitty. There are 1000 people in this guild and I don't think anyone does anything together as part of a guild, it's straight-up just to get the perks. Kind of a sucky reason to be in a guild really and I fully intend to move on when I'm done leveling.

In all honesty, I would chose a tight-knit, small group of family and/or friends over guild perks any day. If I had friends to play with I would be in their guild instead. The only reason I will continue to play UO is because of that very same thing, there are two groups of UO friends that I like hanging out with and I miss talking and playing with them when I'm not getting in game for a while. I don't have that in WoW.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: