Author Topic: Sampire  (Read 168483 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Sampire
« Reply #120 on: October 08, 2008, 03:28:47 PM »
while we are nick naming things.. I I'll take the Largest Thread Award :)

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2008, 04:46:24 AM »
My template now :

120 fencing
120 parry
120 bushido
74 chivalry
40 necro
80 spirit speak
100 healing
90 tactics
Healing without Anatomy? Hows that working out for you??

My Templates:
Whammy
120 Swords
120 Parry
120 Bushido
110 Tactics
100 Spirit Speak
80 Chiv
70 Necro

Samp
120 Fencing
120 Parry
120 Bushido
100 Healing
85 Anatomy
70 Chiv
70 Tactics
35 Necro
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 04:52:32 AM by Cerveza »
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Nicar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Nicar has no influence.
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2008, 06:50:22 AM »
I've never played the necro warrior, just one question. Does curse weapon pop up a little thing on your buff bar like EoO? My test lastnight didn't show me anything, but i bet it's because i have 0 SS.

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2008, 07:29:04 AM »
I've never played the necro warrior, just one question. Does curse weapon pop up a little thing on your buff bar like EoO? My test lastnight didn't show me anything, but i bet it's because i have 0 SS.

I was wondering the same thing as endless buff bar could add it if it exists.  I don't think it exists but if it does you could make a grat script to include it!

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 09, 2008, 09:08:43 AM »
Unfortunately, it doesn't show up.

The only indication I know of is the "DUNK" sound when it wears off. Someone asked on EUO if there was a way to know if a sound played, but there isn't.

So... you have to set a timer in the script based on your Spirit Speak if you want CW to autocast.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 09, 2008, 10:26:33 AM »
Whammy
120 Swords
120 Parry
120 Bushido
110 Tactics
100 Spirit Speak
80 Chiv
70 Necro

Exactly where I'm heading too. Hopefully I'll be able to do my first solo Dreadhorn this weekend although I'm guessing that I'm going to be running with 115's since I haven't been able to pickup 120 swords or parry.

XII
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2008, 10:42:10 AM »
Cerveza,

Have you run the gambit when solo'ing Peerless with that template? The whammy template that is...because looks like with the nerf I'm going to be forced down that direction. What Bosses have you solo'd with that whammy template?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2008, 10:51:59 AM »
Cerveza may have to revise his template now with the nerf.  Wraith from looks to squeeze in there easily, and could get some points back from the Whammy template.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2008, 11:01:56 AM »
My template now :

120 fencing
120 parry
120 bushido
74 chivalry
40 necro
80 spirit speak
100 healing
90 tactics

Healing without Anatomy? Hows that working out for you??

My Templates:
Whammy
120 Swords
120 Parry
120 Bushido
110 Tactics
100 Spirit Speak
80 Chiv
70 Necro

Samp
120 Fencing
120 Parry
120 Bushido
100 Healing
85 Anatomy
70 Chiv
70 Tactics
35 Necro

If you use enhanced bandies without any anat- you still get 40- 45 point heals consitantly

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »
If you use enhanced bandies without any anat- you still get 40- 45 point heals consitantly

Is that for Humans with the JOAT (20 Anatomy)?

With the Whammy template I was doing all the rooms in Doom solo, actually pretty easily. The only thing slowing me down was blood oath.

Since the Vamp worked so well for Dread Horn, I kept him out of doom doing DH while my Whammy camped in Doom.

I like the Vamp template because it's much less "hands-on" to play. Since the nerf though... the Whammy will have to play more. There and Pro's and Con's for each.

Vamp
Pros - Ride a Exceptionally Armored swamp dragon. Immune to poison. Life Leech.
Cons - Neg 25 Fire resist is a pisser. High Mana Leech weaps are required.

Whammy
Pros - Awesome Mana Pool. Resists make armor sets much more doable.
Cons - No Swampy damage absorption, no riding for speedy retreats. Must cure with Chiv and heal with SS/Chiv.

I've played both templates and was able to survive reasonably well with either. The Vamp was certainly a farming machine. I could do Miasma all day without dying. And my Whammy could solo the Gauntlet fairly easily.

Now if I could only figure out a way to put 100 healing/80 anatomy on a whammy.....

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2008, 11:57:36 AM »
**edited**

This is template im going for now:

120 bush
120 swords
120 tactics
120 parry
80 chiv
80 ss
40 necro
=> now i have 40 points left, either i go +40 ss or +40 anatomy. What would u do?

I also need to rebuild my gear a little, cos i wont be using my warfork anymore, instead ill go with my bone harvester, but i get -14 hci if i do. So i'll need to swith mace and shields for foldeds, and switch feys for bane, to get my resist back in right place, ill need to drop gauntlets of nobility for bkit gloves and switch my totem of void for primer. I think it should be doable, just need to see if i can manage to get 70's this way (Folded, jackall, rbc, bane, primer, bkit gloves, bkit sleeves, wraith form.

Question: if u cast protection, does this make it so u dont fizzle curse weapon anymore?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 01:23:12 PM by Pearls »
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2008, 02:49:14 PM »
what are your temps gonna be once they fix the Change Form

Offline OMGBurgers

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2008, 02:57:44 PM »
Who needs hci when you're spamming LS!

Offline Pearls

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • Pearls barely matters.Pearls barely matters.
  • Respect: +65
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2008, 03:08:29 PM »
Who needs hci when you're spamming LS!

Even with LS i missed hitting, and when u want to use for example counter attack, sometimes ur timing will be off that u hit once without LS, its overall just better to have it.

My temp now : 120 bush parry swords tactics 80 chiv ss 40 necro anatomy, still training tactics to 120 thou.

Gonna give it a go on either paroxy or grizzle soon as i get my tactics done. Cant wait to see the results.

Weapon: valorite bone harvester, specials = paralyze blow, mortal
HSL 44 HLL 54 HLD 44 HML 49 SSI 30 DI 36
Weapon damage 13 - 15 , speed 3s
XII : "My happiness as a married man is directly related to the amount of sex I have which, in turn, requires that I pretend I like these movies every now and then and that it really doesn't bother me when she tells me about her problems but doesn't want me to give her a solution ;) "

Offline Bullmoose

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bullmoose has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2008, 06:59:40 PM »
ok i see what everyone has their skills set for. what about stats ???

Tags: