Author Topic: Hi there....  (Read 1113 times)

Offline rexcronos1090Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • rexcronos1090 has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi there....
« on: February 18, 2019, 02:36:28 PM »
Hi my name is Andrea and im 43 years old (i know...i'm old XD)... I used to play UO around 10 years ago for the last time (but i was a player even back in the '90); and now i decided to came back on that "nostalgia" road. I'm playing on an italian unofficial shard (being myself italian); and, although rusty, seems that i still can have fun with this beautiful game after all this time. :-)

Anyway, i've been always a "farmer" in UO, hardly trying myself in PvP; but Enjoying PvM and resource gathering; and, for that reason, scripts are the thing 
that i really need to be back on track....e where to find good ideas if not on ScriptUO?  XD

So...looking forward to check out the forum here, and have some fun. :-)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:31:28 PM by rexcronos1090 »

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +273
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there....
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 03:03:41 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hi there....
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 04:05:29 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: