Author Topic: WinUO Down....  (Read 7348 times)

Offline XclioTopic starter

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
WinUO Down....
« on: December 12, 2008, 06:09:45 PM »
Well since Winuo is down guess I gotta hang out here with my uselessness lol.  Having fun in doom tonight, pulled me a nice Hat of the Magi so far, hoping to pull one more before I call I call it good down here though :)

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: WinUO Down....
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 07:21:43 PM »
Yea saw WinUo was down I went there to grab Xclio's/Cerveza's Justice Gainer but it was down so I emailed it to the other computer. Winuo was set up pretty good already wonder what they have in mind...

Anyhow congrats on your score HoM. I've yet to be down to doom. Actually I went down once time on my disco/bard and got killed by a revenant. First time I saw a revenant too and I couldn't shake him and ended up dying and haven't been back since. Currently I'm hooked on solo'ing these Fel Champion Spawns right now but I gotta get down to doom one day and master the gauntlet and take on the DarkFather. Pub 57 went Live on TC as of today so Champ Spawns are going to get busy in the comming months. Should be fun.

Out of curious what percentage of drops of the Doom Aritfacts are cursed vs uncursed? 50/50?

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 08:29:03 PM »
I still haven't even gotten an arty from Doom.  But I haven't worked at it very hard.  :)

I didn't know freddy was going to bring the site down for maintenance, but hopefully he can get the multi-mutli posting under control.  heh.  That's a strange one.  But I'm in Vegas again, so I don't even get ICQ at the moment.....
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 08:35:51 PM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline XclioTopic starter

• Officially "The MAN"
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Xclio has no influence.
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 09:54:05 PM »
There are no cursed arties that drop in doom ;)  However, doom arties are gonna end up being worth less and less at least ones like the Orny and such because of the new faction items.  I know I threw my orny in a chest because I got a faction orny with 3 mana regen on it that is for sure lol.

Yeah those multi posts were getting quite obnoxious.  I actually realized that I didn't even have your ICQ number, probably should get that from you sometime lol.

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 05:28:22 AM »
AN CORP!

Anyone have an idea about freddy and winuo live?

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 05:56:36 AM »
An Corp - This thread shall LIVE!!!

He got a job... getting his live back together.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 06:00:01 AM »
Corp Por .... Corp Por  ...... Corp Por

This thread is now a ghost of what it used to me !!!!!!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 06:14:10 AM »
Man, I need to start nuking threads that are nearly 2 years old.  lol
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 10:29:00 AM »

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 10:42:38 AM »

Tags: