Author Topic: Publish 77  (Read 1425 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Publish 77
« on: July 13, 2012, 02:04:06 PM »
City Loyalty

In addition to assisting to quell the still ongoing unrest throughout Britannia three new ways to gain City Loyalty have been added:

Participating in Champion Spawns will award City Loyalty to the City you have chosen to declare citizenship to. The more difficult the level of the champ spawn, the more love you will receive.
 Turning in BODs in a Loyalty City will award love to that City depending on the difficulty of the BoD.
 New Magincia, Minoc, and Yew are proud to announce the opening of new Smithy and/or Clothier shops to serve the needs of the citizens! You may visit the "Sand in Ya Britches Tailor Hut" and "The Sandy Smith" right next to the Modest Damsel Inn located on the Isle of New Magincia.
 You may visit the "Tinderbox Smithy" and "The Elves Thimble" located within the center of Yew.
 You may visit the "Survival Threads" clothier in Eastern Minoc.

City Trade Ministers have begun accepting a variety of basic resources to assist in rebuilding and providing for the citizenry. City Trade Ministers will accept goods across a variety of Professions including, Lumberjacks, Miners, Hunters, Cooks, Fisherman, Archers, Alchemists, Tamers, and Herders.

Trade Ministers can be found at the major shipping hubs within each City. These include the Docks in most Cities, "Great Oak Vessels" in Yew, and the Stables in Minoc.
 To donate a single item or stack of items drop them into the crate.
To donate a bag of items, drop the bag into the crate. A gump will appear with the quantities of each of the item groups you are donating. Make sure to check your donations, as all donations to the City are final!
 To donate a tamed or herded animal double click the hitching post and target the animal you wish to donate. A confirmation gump will appear making sure you wish to donate that animal.
 Double click the Trade Minister NPC to see a full list of items accepted. Basic resources are all that are necessary for donation.

This seems like a lot easier way to get those Town Banners than running all around town putting out fires, picking up trash, and arresting rioters...!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Publish 77
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 02:07:02 PM »
That's my plan whenever I return. Just going to spawn a lot and get banners that way. Doing it the other way is just way too time consuming.

Tags: