Author Topic: Friggin' lamers  (Read 3681 times)

Offline HobyTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Friggin' lamers
« on: March 14, 2009, 09:42:08 PM »
So I went down to Jhelom farms to get my 0.2 daily gains in taming and start taming bulls.  No one else there at the time.  A minute later a char shows up, kills my tame in mid tame.  Im like wtf.  She proceeds to tame all the bulls and lures them away and leaves.  A few minutes later i find the bulls and kill them so they respawn.  I start taming again and a few minutes later same person shows up starts taming the bulls and not releasing them.  i politly aske her to stop and she leaves with out releasing the bulls.  I wait around for a few and she comes back and starts opening a gate saying that i need to go there to tame bulls, she doesnt like it and wont bother me there.  Oh yea, when i first started taming she would open gates in front of me hoping that i would walk through them like i was unattended.  Why must people grief other people.  IF she thought i was unattended she should have said something to me, but she never asked. What would u have done. 
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline Ultima

• Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.Ultima is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +160
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Friggin' lamers
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 10:46:13 PM »
I'd stay away from Jhelom Pens for starters...

I got all my GGS off Gamans. When I 120'd Animal taming my last .1 was off a Gaman. All you have to do is jump into a moongate and there they are all over the place.  Why goto Jhelom Pens? It's renown for being monitored by players with way too much time on their hands. There is almost a weekly thread over at stratics about the "Jhelom Pens'....

I hear ya about the greifing. This game is filled with jerks and it's also filled with alot of good hearted people. Nothing new under the sun I suppose. I've stopped asking why people are jerks...

People's true colors have a way of showing in this great game don't they?

Offline HobyTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 11:08:50 PM »
oh yea, definately don't do the pens unattended.  Ill have to try the gamans.  I just like the pens becuase its a small area, and the bulls respawn fast.  Usually theres no one there.  I get my 0.2 gains and leave.

Anyway, i paged a gm about it. lol.  Got the canned response "we'll look into this matter."
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2009, 11:53:59 AM »
Not to be a smart ass but this is why I play SIEGE. You try that kinda crap here we just kill ya. GM's don't come here we monitor ourselves the old fashion way. And seriously .1 per day ouch and people say RoT sucks, I'll take RoT over GGS any day of the week.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 01:21:05 PM »
Not to be a smart ass but this is why I play SIEGE. You try that kinda crap here we just kill ya. GM's don't come here we monitor ourselves the old fashion way. And seriously .1 per day ouch and people say RoT sucks, I'll take RoT over GGS any day of the week.

I agree.  Back before Trammel, the only lamer issues you had was the noto-pk.  Even that was more of a play-style choice, and not just idiot-lamers.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 05:30:23 AM »
Bring back the fear......    no more insurance and Felucca all the time everywhere .. And enable Recalling everywhere including ish.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 06:30:05 AM »
So many people say they love the old school UO play and I agree. I just can not for the life of me understand why those people do not play on Siege Perilous. The only difference from old school to current is No recall or Sacred Journey. Well to be honest there are more differences but come on..... its nice to keep what you kill.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 10:34:34 AM »
People have grown to used to the KoolAid of Trammel, LRC, Insurance, cheap prices.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline DeadIssue2

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 01:47:17 PM »
There is a better UO experience out there folks and it's called Siege. Wanna remember the taste of adrenaline?? Wanna play on a NON-DUPED out the ass shard??? Common over it really is the closest thing to old school UO your gonna find.

Offline Outkome

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Outkome has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2009, 09:27:49 AM »
Damn that sucks but guess everyone has to live with a couple of griefers these days unleasst you feel like going to fel where you can just kill them.

Tags: