Author Topic: Taste ID  (Read 2740 times)

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
Taste ID
« on: March 16, 2009, 08:51:52 AM »
What is it used for?
How do you train it?  On food?

I have an old arms lore trainer that I added item id to and want to add taste id to it tonight and release it.
My question is...  WTH is it for?  and what do u need to train it.  Is it for checking to see if food or weapons are poisoned?  If so, do I need to have poisoned items to gain or would plain ones be fine.

I am guessing that I would need several poisoned pieces of food to train on atm and with anti macro code broken, one could very well do.

I am super interested to see what everyone knows about this worthless skill, or at least worthless for now.

Offline rana70

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • rana70 has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • MyScripts
Re: Taste ID
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »
There was a time when potions came without there name .. greater.. lesser and this stuff
This skill was used to figure out .. what is what..

cu

Offline _C2_Topic starter

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 10:00:11 AM »
There was a time when potions came without there name .. greater.. lesser and this stuff
This skill was used to figure out .. what is what..

cu

interesting.  so maybe you could put several pots in your pack and gain that way.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 03:17:42 PM »
ya I can't remember if it was taste it, or itemid. when you used to fill up kegs back in the day, it would say, A green Liquid.
if you didn't use tasteid or itemid you weren't sure if you where buying Poison, greater poison, or deadly poison.
you could probably use it to see if Food Was Poisoned before you ate it also.  For Fun we take out Gm Poisoner and there are some foods you cast with Create Food, that you can Deadly poison.  Lay it around Luna Bank, watch people run around trying to cure each other

Tags: