Author Topic: Official Camping Rules?  (Read 2480 times)

Offline DeadIssue2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Official Camping Rules?
« on: March 19, 2009, 12:21:25 PM »
Yeah Yeah I know it the most useless skill in the game right or is it?

What are the official rules behind camping? I know you have to use the kindling and wait till you get the your campsite is secure msg$ but really what are the rules behind it. How long does that take and does it get faster with GM skill? Can you log while being attacked?? Seems a great way to avoid death when found afk farming doesn't it? I mean your pet will move as soon as someone comes to close no matter if its a ghost, person, or a stealther so thats the early warning its about to happen. If this is true could you not simply search tile = no pet found goto kindle wait a few seconds then log right out or am I missing something??

Lets hear all the input out there folks.

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
Re: Official Camping Rules?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 02:25:00 PM »
I dont believe you can camp while being attacked. 

Personally i dont see its usefullness ..Unless you cannot be attacked once your camp is secure.   But still if you can recall faster than you can make a secure camp so whats the point.  (also if you recall away you can go on afk farming in some other location if you camp log well your done).

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline DeadIssue2Topic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • DeadIssue2 has no influence.
  • Respect: +21
    • View Profile
Re: Official Camping Rules?
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 02:29:18 PM »
Sorry Endless, again I should mention I am a Siege player. No recall man, no way in or out of dungeon other than walking or using the HELP button to get out. So in light of this I have been doing some research and seems UOguide says you can log out with a secure camp even if your in combat!! So this is gonna be a new project for my line of Siege scripts.

Tags: