Author Topic: Interesting Idoc Timer data  (Read 1579 times)

Offline GemviperTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Gemviper hides in shadows.
  • Respect: +57
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Interesting Idoc Timer data
« on: October 10, 2015, 04:55:47 AM »
I keep details about idocs on a quick spreadsheet(what else is there to do while sitting there?!?) and after 18 this month a little tidbit of info seems to be giving away secrets. As you know houses can fall in 5, 10 or 15 hours after going idoc, well, what is inside the idoc seems to play a role in how long you will need to wait.

Oddly I have been at 6 of each in the past month, 6 fell after 5 hours, 6 more after 10 hours and the last 6 after 15 hours.

I attended 4 idocs in which the houses were empty(one had bagballs loaded with npc bought cooking supplies) and all 4 of those fell after the first 5 hours. The other two had generic carpentry stuff and typical contents of a player that never has gold. On the other end of the spectrum all 6 houses that fell at the 15 hour mark had a lot of items that sell for quite a bit on vendor search, I pulled an average of 71 million from each(would have been more if I wasn't testing my script). The six in the middle had some good items, and a lot of items in general but many of those of low value or NPC bought.

At a glance it very much looks like the best idocs fall at the 15 hour mark! Size of house is irrelevant according to the data I have so far, but only 18 idocs isn't quite enough to come to any conclusions. Still, it looks like number of items and item value play some role in determining how long an idoc takes to fall in the final stage.

WHY would they do this? Well, perhaps they thought that the longer a house stays idoc the more people have a chance to find it and split the lootz and houses with little in them fall fast so that not too many are there? That's just speculation but it makes sense. Have you noticed a similar pattern at your idocs?

Tags: