Author Topic: Looking to get another account...  (Read 1460 times)

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Looking to get another account...
« on: July 07, 2010, 12:31:45 PM »
I'm looking to take over someones old account they no longer (haven't) played.

I'd really like one that has 720 skills available. I'm not looking for items or built chars, just something I can put a house on and work up a couple chars.

I'm not all that interesting in buying a developed account, but I suppose I could listen if you have one for sale.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to get another account...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010, 12:46:08 PM »
Man, not having any luck huh? *sigh*

Like I mentioned, I have a couple accounts I've picked up over the years from friends in the game who moved on. I have one in mind in particular that could use some love, it's a very well developed, cared for account with an onslaught of scrolled out chars on LS and some other shards. I've held onto it for a rainy day while feeling a little like I owe it to the dude to do something constructive with it. This is exactly what you're looking for though Cerv, you may even want to consider xfering chars instead of building them because this account is sweet. I've emptied it of anything of value except a bunch of Soulstones and other items bound to the chars (e.g. "Owned By..." stuff).

Let's chat. Trouble is that I can't get on right away, a lot of stuff going on this week then taking the kids to a Jellystone Campground this weekend for my son's 5th b-day. I'm sure we can squeeze some PM's in there at least ;) and work something out.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline CervezaTopic starter

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Looking to get another account...
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 03:00:27 PM »
Oh no worries, no hurrys ;)

I really need a house, and I will be putting together chars on it for running champs and such.
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

Tags: