Author Topic: Amazing 13th Year Gifts!!!  (Read 2322 times)

Offline OracleTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Amazing 13th Year Gifts!!!
« on: October 28, 2010, 01:51:36 PM »
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.4%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: Amazing 13th Year Gifts!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2010, 01:53:24 PM »
Finally a suitable place to display my singing ball!  NICE.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline onlyindreams

• Spaz Ferret's Personal Assistant
  • Insane Scripter
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • onlyindreams barely matters.onlyindreams barely matters.
  • Respect: +96
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2010, 05:10:39 PM »
Wow those are nice! Guess I better spend some time going through both my accounts on every shard.

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 04:41:14 AM »
I started logging in to characters on one account this morning, made it as far as Atlantic - ie, not very effing far. I forget how much of a pita it is to collect on all my chars LOL. Guess we need a gift-collection routine...

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2010, 04:54:38 AM »
I started logging in to characters on one account this morning, made it as far as Atlantic - ie, not very effing far. I forget how much of a pita it is to collect on all my chars LOL. Guess we need a gift-collection routine...
X

I wrote one many years ago.. and been posted for ever.. my Character Toolbox script... unforntunatly EUOX is down. (the tool box will also populate you accounts with dummy characters on every shard for the follownig gift session if needed)
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2010, 06:20:57 AM »
X

I wrote one many years ago.. and been posted for ever.. my Character Toolbox script... unforntunatly EUOX is down. (the tool box will also populate you accounts with dummy characters on every shard for the follownig gift session if needed)

LOL, ok that shows how often I look for other peoples scripts ;-0

Thanks for the smack EN, I'll look for it and wait patiently for EUOX to update, should they choose to do so.

X
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Tags: