Author Topic: Am I weird or is this normal... LOL  (Read 2271 times)

Offline OMGBurgersTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • OMGBurgers has no influence.
  • Respect: +44
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Am I weird or is this normal... LOL
« on: February 10, 2009, 01:29:32 PM »
So I have been trying to roll doom over the last 2 days w/ my new script for my bard bot & my wammy.  But all these "idiots" as I call them keep showing up!  So everytime someone comes I act like I'm going into the room so they go in first.  Then I stand outside and watch them die and then I log off.

I don't know why but I refuse to do doom with people on my shard.  I think it's mainly because the Dark Father is a PITA when there's idiots there making tons and tons of spawn, or archers leaving spawn randomly everywhere and making the DF chase them around.

I figure doom would be a good place to try my luck with some decent drops for items which is all I want anymore since I have most everything else in the game.  The only arties I would ever want would be the Armor of Fortune as I have half a dozen of the others lol.

I'm thinking I may just have to break out the max luck suit and just bot somewhere else for items with the CLAW! :P  The only problem is most respawning critters in UO just seem to have extremely junk for loot.  I don't even know where I would setup a bot and actually be able to eventually expect something remotely good out of it haha.

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Am I weird or is this normal... LOL
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2009, 02:13:20 PM »
I like to farm the thrashers, but your right, everything is 99% garbage.

Tags: