Author Topic: I wanna help....  (Read 10840 times)

Offline googlemybrains

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • googlemybrains has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna help....
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 06:03:25 PM »
thanks for the great tips everyone, i am kinda in the same boat of not understand the "script" itself but still want to help. what i will end up doing is just using them and review, and participating in diss.

Offline cgeorgemo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • cgeorgemo has no influence.
  • I'm Brian...cgeorgemo is Curious George Missouri
  • Respect: +19
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: I wanna help....
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2009, 10:42:21 AM »
Hey put me in the testing loop as well.
I made a script once that trained inscription because I wanted one that would crank out massive amounts of recalls for a vendor without the repetitive clicking. I looked at a couple of scripts and wrote one of my own that didn't work. Then I beat that dead horse for a good month and had something that would train all the way to 100.
Then someone else posted a script that did the same thing mine did but it did it so much faster and with less code that I quit trying to write the code and just started trying to break others for them.
That has been so many years ago that I can't even remember any of what I'd worked on. I'm sure that once I get a little more time to look at the scripts and the interface again I'll be more helpful but until then I'm perfectly willing to test anything you guys throw my way that my characters can accomplish.
Sarcasm is your body's natural defense against stupidity.

Tags: