Author Topic: Advanced Medicine  (Read 2970 times)

Offline ToptwoTopic starter

• SunTigress's Hero!
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 21
  • Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...Toptwo might someday be someone...
  • Respect: +131
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Advanced Medicine
« on: July 22, 2011, 03:00:26 PM »
A doctor from Israel says:  " In Israel the medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles, we put them into another man, and in 6 weeks he is looking for work."

The German doctor comments:  "That's nothing, in Germany we take part of the brain out of a person; we put it into another person's head, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."

A Russian doctor says:  "That's nothing either.  In Russia we take out half of the heart from a person; we put it into another person's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."

The U.S. doctor answers immediately:  "That's nothing my colleagues, you are way behind us....in the USA, about 2 years ago, we grabbed a person from Kenya with no brains, no heart, and no balls...we made him President of the United States, and now....the whole country is looking for work.
The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.....  If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Offline Canuker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Canuker has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Advanced Medicine
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 04:27:01 PM »
I lol'd  ;)
Nope!  I'm doing what all the real PvPers do:  Scripting everything except the running away part!  I'm real good at that already...

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Advanced Medicine
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 05:45:55 PM »
All I can say is TRUE VERY TRUE !!!

Offline cutter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cutter has no influence.