Author Topic: Not sure how they got it...  (Read 2492 times)

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Not sure how they got it...
« on: December 05, 2011, 12:29:17 PM »
But the #1 innappropriate kids response to homework prize went to my six year old. I posted the picture on FB, but it should be private. Someone who commented on it must have a public profile. Something to keep in mind when posting things on FB.

http://www.happyplace.com/
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure how they got it...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2011, 12:42:05 PM »
But the #1 innappropriate kids response to homework prize went to my six year old. I posted the picture on FB, but it should be private. Someone who commented on it must have a public profile. Something to keep in mind when posting things on FB.

http://www.happyplace.com/

FAcebook is defaulty share everything unless you spend considerable time locking it down in many many spots.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 08:17:28 PM »
I just fell off my chair and woke my wife up because I was laughing so hard! Those were great!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline PauloniusTopic starter

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.Paulonius is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 04:30:42 AM »
I am pretty careful with the privacy controls and none of my stuff is public. I suspect that what happened is that when one of my friends commented on the picture it showed up on their personal iteration and was subject to whatever privacy settings they were using. 
This coin declares Caesar is "Dictator for Life." He did serve as Dictator for the remainder of his life, but his life would end only a few weeks after this issue. For Caesar to put his image on coins and essentially declare himself king was too much for Brutus and his republican allies.

"If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough'
-Mario Andretti

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 06:57:40 AM »
I am pretty careful with the privacy controls and none of my stuff is public. I suspect that what happened is that when one of my friends commented on the picture it showed up on their personal iteration and was subject to whatever privacy settings they were using. 

Just ran across simular..   i have photos  set to lock-down family only .. no friend of friends etc.... my daughter tagger herself and now photo is public on her profile !!!    She cannot change the setting,  so either facebook is intentially doing that .. or its an oversight .. or the oversight is the excuse (probably the last one)    Only discovered it as i was Adding her to my wifes account and noticed could see all the photos on her profile prior to adding.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 06:00:19 PM »
whom ever you allowed to see the picture could have Saved it onto there computer and uploaded it somewhere else as well

Tags: