Author Topic: Looking for these Vet Rewards  (Read 2447 times)

Offline Endless NightTopic starter

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Looking for these Vet Rewards
« on: August 03, 2012, 08:22:21 AM »
If you have any of these for sale on Pacific, send me a pm with prices etc,  Might be able to pickup from Atlantic or other shards as well as soon as I get some shard shields up and running.

Ethereal Cu Side Statuette
Ethereal Hiryu Statuette
Ethereal Boura Statuette

Sheep Statue
Fire Ant Statuette
Mining Cart Decoration

Greater Bracelet Of Binding
Seed Box

Shard Transfer Shields
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline D

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • D has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for these Vet Rewards
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 08:44:53 AM »
Ill have a look when i log in, im on Europa

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 09:14:58 AM »
Am i right in interpreting that  "shard Transfer Deeds" are not transferable... as well as the tokens they produce being non-transferable.  I do like the fact that they will hold unto 10months of tokens .. that nice for those breaks.

So this is really the first vet reward that is totally non-transferable.

I'm tempted to get a whole lot of them but hopefully something really spectacular is coming for the 15th vet rewards.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."

Offline NObama

• Everything I need to know, I learned from Miffy's Item Finder.
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.NObama is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +161
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 06:50:47 AM »
Am i right in interpreting that  "shard Transfer Deeds" are not transferable... as well as the tokens they produce being non-transferable.  I do like the fact that they will hold unto 10months of tokens .. that nice for those breaks.

I'm tempted to get a whole lot of them but hopefully something really spectacular is coming for the 15th vet rewards.

Actually, i thought the shields themselves were xferable when you redeeded them...

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 10:08:31 AM »

Actually, i thought the shields themselves were xferable when you redeeded them...

Really Im going to have to try it out.. in a month or so when my second house starts to fall.

Tags: