Author Topic: Bulk order deed sorter  (Read 4639 times)

Offline bigchildpTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • bigchildp has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Bulk order deed sorter
« on: June 29, 2013, 06:02:09 AM »
Hay everyone  i am kind of new to this site and having problems finding a working bulk order deed sorting script. I have looked at a few but just don't seem too find any that work I have lots of BODs too sort . I would love to get started on filling them again . thanks for looking and thanks for any information  you
might have

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
Re: Bulk order deed sorter
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 06:47:46 AM »
What are looking to do when you say sort bods? We have quite a few option here on this site and also many resources.

BOD Sorting !!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 06:55:37 AM »
I have over 6k bulk order bods i need to find a script to sort them too books that are all the same rewords... barbed runic   horned runic    gold hammers powders   and such sort basted on the reword .... thanks for responding so promptly BTW

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 06:56:52 AM »
there is a tread here that is the first to pop up when you search bod sorting where a user here shows all of the scripts he uses.  and , Mass is correct we have one or two bod sorter script here that work.  try search and see which ya like!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 07:41:29 AM »
The last one I has been using is form Kali's  Do both smith and tailor and can do all you 6k just one run.   

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=10752.0

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 08:05:03 AM »
  This is the messages I keep getting when trying too run that script it wont work for me ...  any clue                                                                                           kalibodsorter.lua:34: could not open file      kalibodindexcreator.lua:1: could not open file 

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 09:14:39 AM »
Remember this is an OPEN EUO script

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 09:39:02 AM »
i am trying to open it in OPEN EUO . but i am not use to how to use OPEN EUO I have it in admin mode too so idk i am lost ill figure it out thanks  :-\

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 09:56:43 AM »
i am trying to open it in OPEN EUO . but i am not use to how to use OPEN EUO I have it in admin mode too so idk i am lost ill figure it out thanks  :-\

Kali's Bod Sorter
WARNING
1.  This script is for openEUO!!  Do not run this in EUOX!
2.  If you do not have the two dependency files, this script will not run!

Did you read the directions and get the other two files?

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2013, 11:45:35 AM »
 Step 1) download all 3 files and them in Script folder
2) ensure you have no macro on F2 and F3.  You need those two to set up books and containers.
3) label the books as per.
4) recommend one book per containers and a few spares if you have lots BoD   Also  empty you main backpack it help. 
5) all containers have to be within 2 titles.
6) open and run  kalibodsorter.lua
7) follow the system msg and voila. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 04:18:19 PM »
you were all most help full .  Now I am up and running your all getting a bump form me !!!
   ;)

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2013, 04:32:18 PM »
Glad we could help, I am getting ready to try that script out as well.  ;D

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2013, 08:37:35 PM »
Kali need to add a warning.  Addition to BoD will come when using it.   I have a Keep full of BoD So fill and some just awaiting. 

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2013, 03:56:20 AM »
It seems too work awesome I need too put in code for my powders.. As some of the stuff too turn in is largs that I could fill for powders . I have sorted over 12k BoDs allready .  Just have too make more chest and books for my junk bods I gess thanks Oso much for your help guys one happy camper here !!! I am shure ill Be back for more dumb queshions of the week  :P

Tags: