Author Topic: PAID Opportunity for EUO  (Read 2092 times)

Offline cascaimmortalTopic starter

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • cascaimmortal has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
PAID Opportunity for EUO
« on: September 04, 2020, 08:00:20 AM »
OK so I understand you are out of the game Trailmyx. I do need to however put this offer up. I am willing to give $500 USD per patch to keep the EUO going. Please let me know ASAP. I just started playing again and I need to get some resources going :)  I need to get back into scripting. I need this *bleep*! If money isn't good enough, then weed, I have plenty of weed we run a service in Maine. Hit me up.

Offline TrailMyx

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: PAID Opportunity for EUO
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 04:16:27 PM »
EUO is pretty much self-patching now.  As long as you've downloaded the latest over there, it looks for changes to the client and makes the appropriate adjustments.

Also, Cheffe never shared the latest code, so whatever I do will be a step backwards.  I can still build it, but I use his version because of his recent enhancements.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2020, 05:42:52 AM »
EUO is pretty much self-patching now.  As long as you've downloaded the latest over there, it looks for changes to the client and makes the appropriate adjustments.

Also, Cheffe never shared the latest code, so whatever I do will be a step backwards.  I can still build it, but I use his version because of his recent enhancements.

Interesting, I tried EUO (From their website) and it didn't work at all, it wouldn't populate things like #findtype etc...  are we talking about the LUA version? (I don't know LUA, so I never tried it)

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2020, 06:03:06 AM »
Being as EUO is now self patching,  you must open the Client first otherwise it doesn't know where the data is.   

Step 1 - open UO client
step 2 - open EasyUO.   

Once you have done this you can then close the client and reopen client as many times as needed as long as you don't close Easyuo.  If you close Easyuo and reopen, a client must be already open or it wont work correctly.

Hope that helps.  If you were still inclined to donate $$ id suggest donating towards the hosting costs for Scriptuo.com and easyuo.com. 

Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2020, 06:52:31 AM »
Also remember that you probably need to run EasyUO with administrator rights.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2020, 06:53:42 AM »
I took a look and indeed :) it does work LOL.  Big thanks. I started writing a logging script because it seems that the ones over there aren't functioning on OSI. I came across a sub that you wrote... an advanced journal scanner. I put it in there, seems to be giving me a false positive for no wood to harvest.

If I have the right of it you do this:

call your sub (name) (journal lines to scan)
wait some time
call your sub (same name) (what you are looking for)
then if #true do this

else

do that

Script works great on the first tree, then it gets the harvest message and goes to the second tree...

that's when the problem hits... it hits the tree once, thinks it is getting a harvest message and goes to the 3rd tree, where it hits 1 time time and thinks it gets the harvest message and moves on.

I suspect I'm failing to do something as you are much better at scripting than I was back when I remembered how.  Am I failing to clear the journal? *bleep* if I remember how :)

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2020, 08:53:39 AM »
.... I just started playing again and I need to get some resources going :)  I need to get back into scripting......

A Very Warm Welcome!

Our only requirement to be part of this site is for new members to write a good and thoughfull introduction.

Before we will unrestrict you - you need to tell us a lot more!

Please greatly expand your introduction and tell us about yourself and your UO life.

Look at the sticked examples if you need insight.
I think you will find the effort required to write a four or five paragraphs will pay off with this community!

• Restricted
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2020, 12:09:20 PM »
No offense, but I did this once before, you even had some of my scripts on file back in the day. (A heartwood fletcher quest runner that mined, lumberjacked, full auto). Love the nostalgia, but can stand less nazi. If that's not cool, you know what to do.

Offline TrailMyx

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0.2%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2020, 12:11:34 PM »
M'kay.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2020, 12:27:05 PM »
For Lumberjacking and Mining, you need to replace the .mul files. It has been so long since I have done it, but the files are on scriptUO somewhere.   Replacing the .mul files should fix your LJ problems right away.

Oracle
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Tags: