Author Topic: Return to UO  (Read 1199 times)

Offline jameshjrTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jameshjr has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Return to UO
« on: September 16, 2020, 10:35:51 AM »
Hey Everyone,

I haven't played UO since about 2002. It was an amazing past time. I played on GL, Napa and SP. I had numerous characters and GM'd every skill in the game (that was at least of some use). I created numerous scripts to accomplish all sorts of tasks and training. From PvP and PvE to crafting and gathering. I enjoyed scripting so much I challenged myself to make scripts for things deemed impossible.

I started playing UOOutlands with some old buddies and have found myself wanting to start scripting again. I've created a few characters to craft and gather and found that most crafting gathering skills are about as hard as it was back in the day, if not harder! I have also finished a mace dexxer a mage which will be mostly for PvP. I started joining the town struggles and they have been a BLAST!

I would love to collaborate and get up to speed on all of these new changes and updates in UO from all of the super smart dudes on here. Looking forward to collaborating and scripting away those tasks!

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Return to UO
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2020, 01:41:04 PM »

A Warm Welcome!

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2020, 02:35:41 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 02:46:36 PM »
welcome to scriptuo...
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Tags: