Author Topic: TrailMyx's Drag(and drop) Queen  (Read 13625 times)

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
Re: TrailMyx's Drag(and drop) Queen
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 05:14:28 PM »
Awesome.  I almost had it before.  I just had to add a wait for the stack gump to transfer to the drag gump.
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 08:21:08 PM »
Work great so far.   You fix was better then mine :)   

I have notice that it fail to drop item on vendor and  close bag/chest.   This Drag queen on drop item into open container correct.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 08:34:58 PM »
I guess this script can evolve.  I would have been surprised if it could drop into a closed container.  I'd have to think about that one because  I don't want to break the "magic" that makes it automagic.  Heh
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2013, 09:27:23 AM »
TM,  
Just found a little problem with it.  Seen some item have the same ID ( ie. Blackrock, Diamand) it will drag all of them. Care full, I just trash all my diamond ( 400)  from the bank  while cleaning my Blackrock :(  
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 09:30:47 AM by The Ghost »

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2013, 09:34:52 AM »
I guess I can put in a property check as well as an ID check.  I have a new version to post that has the ability to drag only a certain number of items and also drag items into closed containers.
Come play RIFT with me!

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2013, 10:38:12 AM »
Version 11 posted!

• Checkmark added to limit the number of items moved
  • Checkmark to switch drag/drop so that items can be dropped *ON TO* closed containers
  • Added additional safeguard to make sure item being moved matches the #PROPERTY of the first item (Thanks Ghost!)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2013, 09:41:19 PM »
Thx TM,  glad I  can help.  Just happy it something I can replace.  BTW  I love it,

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2013, 08:08:54 PM »
Good day TM
     Was using Ver 11 and notice that the Snake Charmer Flute are not moving, but with ver 8 their were.  Not sure what happen. 

Just FYI :)

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2013, 09:55:56 PM »
No idea why that wouldn't move.  Probably has to do with the differences with the property.  Those have uses don't they?  If one is used or has a different number of max uses, it won't match the previous one that you requested a move for.  Maybe instead of looking at the whole property, I should just look at the 1st or 2nd line of the property and not all the other number that might be different from item to item.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: