Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 560926 times)

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Complete Looting Assistant (CLAw LITE) feedback thread
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 02:46:55 PM »
I still owe him some additions from his findings.... One day... ;)

Ya, the little Tweaks I have on my side work, but I bet what ever TM comes up with will work much better.

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Dessin has no influence.
  • Respect: +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2008, 05:16:43 AM »
Ok, as I said in the Heartwood thread, I have lost CLAw now. I am not scripter, at all, but I think I found where its hosing up. I looks like its getting into a loop lock type situation at a certain point. That point appears to be in this section....
Code: [Select]
    SetupLoop1:

str pos !copy $

if #STRRES <> 0

{

set !len #STRRES - 1

str left !copy !len

set %name . !i #STRRES ; create %name(!i)
       msg 1$
      set % . #STRRES !i ; this is the name(!i) index number

set !len !len + 1

str del !copy 1 !len

set !copy #STRRES

set %log . !i #TRUE

set !i !i + 1

goto SetupLoop1
     msg 2$

The two 'msg' parts I added myself in a way to track down where its getting hosed up. I know there are probably better ways but it works for me. I think.

So, is something happening in the above that I can fix to at least get CLAw back working for me? Is this somehow related to my Quester issue or something different? If its on my end, and I have no doubts that it is considering the successful people have been having, I hope that I can do something to fix it.

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2008, 06:50:19 AM »
+1
Well, it can't really get stuck in this loop.  The reason I say that is because it's parsing a finite list contained in the variable %name.  The value in %name isn't dynamic and is setup in the code just above this loop.  Really, the only way you could get stuck in this loop is if the code was changed on your version.  You might want to delete the version you have and re-download it.  But looking at your snippet you posted, this part hasn't changed.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 06:54:24 AM by TrailMyx »
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Hoby

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Hoby barely matters.Hoby barely matters.
  • Respect: +79
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2008, 07:34:42 AM »
Here is the issue i am having, when the corpse is opened it keeps opening and moving the corpse around and never gets to looting it. The corpse opens in the bottom left of my window.  I dont know if it does that because i have a constant flow of msgs across the left side.  I cant figure out how to move the corpse to a different part of the screen. I really would like this to work because i like to solo miamso and dont have time to loot everything myself.  Thanks, any help would be appreciated.
I like you, your death shall be quick and painless!!
I may have alzheimers, but at least I don't have alzheimers.
Walruses are like vampires, only awesome
Pwned-The total domination or shut down of a person or thing. 
I believe a hangover is gods way of saying you kicked ass last night!
Life's to short to remove usb safely.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2008, 07:46:26 AM »
Here is the issue i am having, when the corpse is opened it keeps opening and moving the corpse around and never gets to looting it. The corpse opens in the bottom left of my window.  I dont know if it does that because i have a constant flow of msgs across the left side.  I cant figure out how to move the corpse to a different part of the screen. I really would like this to work because i like to solo miamso and dont have time to loot everything myself.  Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

I always move the corpses to the same part of the screen to keep the screen from getting cluttered.  After a 100 or so loots, you'll won't know where the corpse will open. 

With that said, if all you want is to move the opening point to another location, just change the X,Y values of #NEXTCPOS at line 382.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2008, 09:39:59 AM »
Well, it can't really get stuck in this loop.  The reason I say that is because it's parsing a finite list contained in the variable %name.  The value in %name isn't dynamic and is setup in the code just above this loop.  Really, the only way you could get stuck in this loop is if the code was changed on your version.  You might want to delete the version you have and re-download it.  But looking at your snippet you posted, this part hasn't changed.

The reason I thought it was looping there was because when I added the msg's in as shown above my character would spam 1 but never get to 2. Is there a better way to check and see where a script is when it doesn't run for you? Maybe that will help me track down my problem. I tried deleting and redownloading ClAw but it still seems to be in that same section all the time.

I ran a few virus scans with no luck. Its sad that I wish I had a virus since I can't seem to figure out why I can't run any of your scripts. heh

I tried running the tm_totalizer one as well and it seemed to do the same thing. I put a few messages in that one as well to let me know what step it was on and it kept doing the same msg over and over and never making it to the next one, which is right after the section I posted above.

I didn't mean to tie you up wasting time on something that's clearly an issue only on my end. Thanks for trying to help though. I appreciate the time you spent helping me try to fix my issue.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2008, 11:11:49 AM »
+1
I didn't mean to tie you up wasting time on something that's clearly an issue only on my end. Thanks for trying to help though. I appreciate the time you spent helping me try to fix my issue.

No worries, I love a good mystery and you get the golden goose for this one.  I'm stumped (and that's hard to do).  What's totally strange is that you were able to use the CLAw at one point, but now something has changed.

What changes have you made to your computer/OS since just before you first noticed things were acting strangely?  Seems to be something subtle.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 02:16:40 PM »

No worries, I love a good mystery and you get the golden goose for this one.  I'm stumped (and that's hard to do).  What's totally strange is that you were able to use the CLAw at one point, but now something has changed.

What changes have you made to your computer/OS since just before you first noticed things were acting strangely?  Seems to be something subtle.

Aside from a few virus scans, patching UO again and reinstalling EasyUO I haven't made any changes. And ya, CLAw worked perfectly before I tried to use the Quester, not sure why it wouldn't now. Its doesn't even get to the part when it opens up its interface. It opens the paper doll and the backpack but doesn't go any further than that. I can cheat the script and make it open up the interface by taking out the entire Setuploop1 section but you said that that wasn't where my problem is. The same goes for tm_totalizer. If I take out the Setuploop1 section there I can cheat it to open up the interface but nothing more. I know that doesn't really help though.  Its just that whenever I look to see where CLAw and tm_totalizer are sticking, both are in that section. So something on my end is clearly not reacting well to something there, just not sure what or why.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 01:44:50 PM »
Well this will still bug me.  There's just no reason for you to be having the kinds of problems you seem to be having that I can think of.  But I must surrender.... :)
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline _C2_

• AFK FtW
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 48
  • _C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!_C2_ has great potential!
  • RIP Pen Trick
  • Respect: +254
  • Referrals: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 04:11:17 PM »
i know this is crazy tm but are there any keys or commands that would interact funny with UOA or uo macros.  I know i cannot run my Zoo uni tamer with uoa on because the move commands set off all kinds of macros.  To be honest I haven't read all the posts but that popped in my head.

Or maybe their mouse settings are turned way up or down froma thing like cheat engine messing up timing.

Just tossing some random things out there that have messed with code for me before because u are right in that it just doesn't seem right that something would be causing this in the natural code.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 05:10:03 PM »
i know this is crazy tm but are there any keys or commands that would interact funny with UOA or uo macros.  I know i cannot run my Zoo uni tamer with uoa on because the move commands set off all kinds of macros.  To be honest I haven't read all the posts but that popped in my head.

Or maybe their mouse settings are turned way up or down froma thing like cheat engine messing up timing.

Just tossing some random things out there that have messed with code for me before because u are right in that it just doesn't seem right that something would be causing this in the natural code.

Ya, that's all good things to think about; what could be running that wasn't before?  I never run Razor or UOA when I script just because they don't co-exist well.  I can't speak for CE because I haven't ever used it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 05:27:58 PM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 06:39:39 PM »

Not running UOA right now or Razor. I will try it with all of my UO Macros deleted and see if that will help just in case. I am also going to be at my house tomorrow so I will try it on my home pc and see if I get any different results. I assume I will since no one else has this problem. If I still do, I will just assume that TM has placed a curse on me so I can't use any of his scripts. heh.

I doubt it could be mouse settings as I don't even get past the initial kick off of the script. It moves the paperdoll and backpack then just stops. Well, it never stops. If I put in those messages it will loop the same ones over and over until I stop it. I added 14 messages to the code I posted earlier and it spammed 1-13 over and over and never hit 14. 14 was the one right after the section I posted. So, its going, just round and round. For me at least. However, I didn't before. That's whats so confusing. I made no changes to CLAw itself and even deleted it and redownloaded it and it still hoses for me. I am like TM, I am at the give up stage. I keep trying it everyday in the hopes that whatever happened goes back to however it was before just cause I love CLAw. But, other than that, I too am at a loss.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 06:47:13 PM »
Just for giggles, try to change that loop in the CLAw and Totalizer from this:

SetupLoop1:
      str pos !copy $
      if #STRRES <> 0

to this:

SetupLoop1:
      str pos !copy $
      if #STRRES > 0
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Khameleon

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 01:26:40 AM »
did you try to redownload the script?

Offline Dessin

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 03:43:17 AM »
did you try to redownload the script?

I did, many times. Maybe someone much smarter than me can tell me what the section of code that is looping for me is actually doing so maybe I can try to track down why that activity is having issues on my end? I may not know scripting for EasyUO at all, but at least I can be able to search for a cause more efficiently if I know what is supposed to be happening so I can maybe why its not happening.

I assume, because it has 'goto SetupLoop1' at the end of the code section where I start to loop that something with the 'SetupLoop1' code isn't being set properly for me which causes it to not be able to get to the next section and instead just keep hitting the 'goto SetupLoop1' command. If I can find out what is not being set, or done, it will help me see why something like that isn't being set, or done.

If that makes sense. heh

Tags: Looting TrailMyx