Author Topic: Greetings Citizens  (Read 1636 times)

Offline pozitTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • pozit has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Greetings Citizens
« on: September 07, 2018, 02:31:15 AM »
Hello everybody, my name is Pozit.  I come from Canada but I am new to Ultima Online.  Unfortunately I was not aware of this game earlier, so I missed out on seeing Ultima in its prime.  I am here now however, and I am addicted.  I currently only play free shards and love every minute of it.  Through my searches to perfect my scripts I have found myself at the door of this amazing community you have here.  I seem to enjoy the older rulesets as I found it very difficult to get started on more recent releases.  I am however very interested to progress upwards towards the newest releases as I familiarize myself with the content in the older releases.  I have never really been in to PvP in any game, but I do support and enjoy that people have the opportunity to murder me around any corner  :)

If you all have any tips or warnings for newer players feel free to lay them on me :D  Also feel free to suggest some shards for me to check out as I progress along in my Ultima Online adventures.  Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I hope we are all still playing Ultima for many years to come.

Offline oddtoddy

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • oddtoddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings Citizens
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 02:35:28 AM »
What shard are you playing on?

Offline Tidus

• Lazy
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.Tidus is working their way up.
  • Mind Blown
  • Respect: +151
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Ultimate Apparel
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 06:06:30 AM »
Hello everybody, my name is Pozit.  I come from Canada but I am new to Ultima Online.  Unfortunately I was not aware of this game earlier, so I missed out on seeing Ultima in its prime.  I am here now however, and I am addicted.  I currently only play free shards and love every minute of it.  Through my searches to perfect my scripts I have found myself at the door of this amazing community you have here.  I seem to enjoy the older rulesets as I found it very difficult to get started on more recent releases.  I am however very interested to progress upwards towards the newest releases as I familiarize myself with the content in the older releases.  I have never really been in to PvP in any game, but I do support and enjoy that people have the opportunity to murder me around any corner  :)

If you all have any tips or warnings for newer players feel free to lay them on me :D  Also feel free to suggest some shards for me to check out as I progress along in my Ultima Online adventures.  Thank you for taking your time to read this, and I hope we are all still playing Ultima for many years to come.

Welcome to the site.  Restricted status has been lifted!  Enjoy all the wonders of ScriptUO.
For those who have fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know ~ Anonymous, Vietnam, 1968

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2018, 06:35:59 AM »

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.4%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 02:06:37 PM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: