Author Topic: Freddy's Poison Express  (Read 41247 times)

Offline freddyTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • freddy has no influence.
  • Respect: +37
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Freddy's Poison Express
« on: August 22, 2012, 01:01:55 AM »
Pretty simple script. Put 5k regular, 7k greater, and 2k deadly poison pots in a secure. put a dagger in your pack. Must be used inside of a house that you own.

Supports auto SOA use, just place them inside your pack and set the %useSoa variable to #true on the first line of the script.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
ps22.txt
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 01:05:05 AM by freddy »

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
Re: Freddy's Poison Express
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 08:16:43 AM »
nice thanks freddy .. i will be giving this a whirl or 2 as soon as i get the required supplies.

Edit: Typical nothing for sale at all errrr.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 08:19:54 AM by Endless Night »
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 11:42:39 PM »
nice thanks freddy .. i will be giving this a whirl or 2 as soon as i get the required supplies.

bummer. if you want to try it out on ATL, i can give you the pots and a house to do it at, tho it wouldn't make sense if that isn't your home shard :P

for anyone else on atl, if you wanna train poisoning, let me know and i'll hook you up with pots as long as you use my script :D

edit: SOAs make poisoning fly. make sure you check out the set variables at the top of the script. they aren't on the menu

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2012, 05:22:57 AM »
I have been wanting to make a poisoner on atlantic. I would like to give this a try this weekend freddy.

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 09:25:41 AM »
I'm in San Diego right now and won't be able to log in until Monday. If you want to get lots and train, coo otherwise you'll have to wait until I get back.

Offline Masscre

• Gran Master Jester !!
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!Masscre is leading the good life!
  • Air Guitar Commander !!
  • Respect: +144
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 09:39:37 AM »
Atlantic is not my home shard but have a few toons there. I can wait till monday :)

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 01:17:26 AM »

did you ever end up trying it?

Offline MeWonUo

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • MeWonUo barely matters.MeWonUo barely matters.
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 10:01:31 AM »
For those that haven't tried this, and want to train poisoning.....YOU NEED TO! 

Trained from 24.5 to GM in 4 hours and 11 minutes!  :D

Offline Endless Night

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!Endless Night is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +393
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 09:38:20 AM »
Script Approved and moved to script library . 
 Another great script thank you.
Outlaw Josey Wales - "Manwink, A Long Gone Scripty, and Endless are always teasing us with their private sections lol. What there realy saying is scripters rule and users drool."
Briza - "Your a living breathing vortex of usefulness."

Offline Grandewd

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Grandewd has no influence.
  • Respect: +24
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2012, 05:37:11 PM »
Very nice script, Freddy.... Overall a 9+ for sure.  Now, there's one thing you might want to add, and that's the use of Lesser Poison to gain from 29 to around 40.  I'm training Poisoning on a char (OSI shard) and after about 1300 attempts still had not gained a single  .1   .  According to the UOGuide, Lesser Poison potions should be used from 30 to 40 and definitely verified by ME !

Studied your script and made one simple change that allowed my char to go from 29 to beyond 40 quite quickly:  The line in your script:
set %current regular
can quickly be changed to Lesser and it will then target the Lesser potions (necessary from 29 to 40)...

Oh, and one more very minor thing:  The script does show the starting skill correctly, but does not update as you gain...

But thx for an otherwise very nice script !!!

Cheers  ;D

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 09:07:38 PM »
Now, there's one thing you might want to add, and that's the use of Lesser Poison to gain from 29 to around 40.  I'm training Poisoning on a char (OSI shard) and after about 1300 attempts still had not gained a single  .1   .  According to the UOGuide, Lesser Poison potions should be used from 30 to 40 and definitely verified by ME !

That is weird because I trained from 23-GM multiple times starting with regular poison pots and I never had an issue with not gaining. not sure what to tell you unless EA changed something in the last 3 weeks.

Studied your script and made one simple change that allowed my char to go from 29 to beyond 40 quite quickly:  The line in your script:
set %current regular
can quickly be changed to Lesser and it will then target the Lesser potions (necessary from 29 to 40)...

Oh, and one more very minor thing:  The script does show the starting skill correctly, but does not update as you gain...

But thx for an otherwise very nice script !!!

The menu not updating might have something to do with your edits - i'm not sure. I never ran into these errors that you have while running this script, so it's something I'll have to check out when I can get around to it.

Glad it has worked for you even tho you had to edit it :P

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 08:56:32 PM »
Hi Freddy,
           If you have some keg to spare I will try this out.  Just move to ATL few months ago and need to train new toons.

Offline Xanderyum

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Xanderyum has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 10:57:52 PM »
I added a repeat for the using the poison on the dagger process until a skill gain and then changed the wait timer for the siege ROT I just manually change it for the skill level in the 80's now!
Best easiest poison script around. Hardest part was getting enough regular poisons. But once you get into ROT the amount required drops dramatically! Just need it to figure the delay time and log out log in between skill gains and this would be the most Epic siege skill gainer our there! But it's perfect already too!!!!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 03:30:50 PM »
Freddy,

Wanted to let you know that I had absolutely no problems with this script. at all.  I started at around 40 and a little over 4 hours later I was GM...Wish a lot more skill training scripts could advance your skill that fast...!

10 Stars...!
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

Offline Melerian

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Melerian has no influence.
  • Respect: +3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2013, 10:54:38 AM »
I'm having a bit of a issue... I started the skill with 50 its opens the secure container and then uses the skill Poisoning but then nothing it doesn't select the poison I want

Update: Sorry i'm retarded just had to retarget the chest!

Tags: