Author Topic: Pumpkin Scanner  (Read 4995 times)

Offline KhameleonTopic starter

• Script Tester - Team Leader
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
  • Respect: +238
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Pumpkin Scanner
« on: November 06, 2010, 01:53:11 AM »
I've seen a few ppl asking for this something I kinda tossed together in a few minutes.. Hopefully its not to late to get your named JackO's

Just add your Characters names to the top 7 slots, add more if needed, and adjust the total names to the um.. well the total number of names you plan on scanning...

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Pumpkin Scanner beta .001.txt
Pumpkin Scanner.txt
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 01:08:29 AM by Khameleon »

Offline Cerveza

• Hacksimus Maximus
  • Scripthack
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 80
  • Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!Cerveza is awe-inspiring!
  • So... Hows that Hopey-Changey thing working out?
  • Respect: +403
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Pumpkin Scanner
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 04:07:07 AM »
This is for you Kham

Bank deposits are untested but written in for testing. Just put your code into this, and have some runes marked up.

*Should* work.

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post. You must register and post an acceptable introduction to download
Jack O Runner.txt
XXXXXXXXXX________________________________________] 20%
I've forgotten more about this game then most people will ever know.
Thank you for controlling your children. Their manners reflect your love for them.
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, and you feed yourself. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!Khameleon is a rising star!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 04:20:35 AM »
we have a chick on our shard the collects pumpkins and keep them in open secures for everyone to search for there pumpkins... pretty sweet.

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2010, 08:33:20 AM »
If you have a bunch and want to generate a list of the ones you have, I have a Whispering Rose Scanner that scanned all the names and output them to a file. Someone could probably modify that one so you get a nice .txt file with a list of all named pumpkins!
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2010, 08:34:22 AM »
that would be great... post it up...

Offline UOMaddog

• Maddog
  • Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...UOMaddog might someday be someone...
  • Biggest B@D@$$ of the Universe
  • Respect: +165
  • Referrals: 8
    • View Profile
    • Insane UO
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2010, 08:37:14 AM »
It's already posted in my script library:

http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=2463.0
There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those that understand binary and those that don't!

Windows:  A 64-bit tweak of a 32-bit extension to a 16-bit user interface for an 8-bit operating system based on a 4-bit architecture from a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • Oracle barely matters.Oracle barely matters.
  • We always want something that we cannot have...!
  • Respect: +97
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2010, 11:35:05 PM »
I've seen a few ppl asking for this something I kinda tossed together in a few minutes.. Hopefully its not to late to get your named JackO's

Just add your Characters names to the top 7 slots, add more if needed, and adjust the total names to the um.. well the total number of names you plan on scanning...

THANK YOU!  I was aksing for this..!   I was using Miffy's and it only allows you to do one name at a time and you cannot use an "And" statement in the 'Search For' box!  Thank you Kham!
I have around 10-12 names I am looking for and trying to get the full title and skills too!

« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 11:19:44 AM by Oracle »
ORACLE
Get me a Straw...because I suck...!
PIXEL CRACK -- Love it! Crave it! Want it! Got to have it!

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 01:18:34 AM »
ya.. I actually made it over reading your requests..... :)

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2010, 11:29:29 PM »
we have a chick on our shard the collects pumpkins and keep them in open secures for everyone to search for there pumpkins... pretty sweet.

Infortunately, the gal on Pacific is storing all of the JOLs on Venders in her Keep.  So this wont exactly work for me.   I open all the backpacks nearby and it says it found one, but does not say where.  She has up to 9 backpacks on each vender, 3 for each letter of the alphabet.  Even though Miffy's only allows me to search one name, it asks me if I want to buy it.  I loved the fact that I could put in up to nine names and it woulf find them.

ORACLE

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 12:49:02 AM »
oh.. see now.. that's why this is in the debug section :) I can easily put in a buy option, and I'll add a gump to tell you what the name is. in case you don't want to buy something you already own.

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 01:09:25 AM »
untested, but in theory it should work....
check it out and let me know how if it works...

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 01:58:25 AM »
Ah, just realiized Kham that this Script would work well in the fields, as it seemed to try and pathfind right to where the pumpkin or JOL was sitting.  Some of those fields are so large that you get eye strain just looking at all the pumpkins, looking for yours.  My favorite is to get my necro with a 'horde minion' and suck up all the pumpkins to make the fields spawn faster.

Thanks for the effort Kham!  It really is appreciated!

ORACLE

Offline Oracle

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2010, 01:35:09 AM »
Tested it a couple of times and I get no response from the Script.  I open all of the venders' backpacks I am searching and the script does nothing.  Even if I am just near the Vender it just sits there. 

Thanks for trying Kham!
ORACLE

Tags: Halloween  Pumpkin