Author Topic: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!  (Read 561160 times)

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Scorpio has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Re: TrailMyx's Advanced CLAw FULL - The Ultimate Autolooter - Public Release!
« Reply #1095 on: November 03, 2018, 06:16:39 PM »
Just add a user property "splintering weapon".  After that you need to add a simple rule using this new user property.  When you add that simple rule, you change the logic to ">=" and add what you want the trip point to be.  For example if you are looking for weapons >= 20%, then you select your "splintering weapon" property, change the logic to ">=" and put "20" in the edit box next to the logic type and press "Add".  This rule will then appear in your "Rules" pane.  After that just select this simple rule and make it "Active"

ah yes user property! thanks TM i couldnt remember how to add them lmao. Btw how you been?

Offline TrailMyxTopic starter

• Officially retired from UO
  • Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 154
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
  • Respect: +1349
  • Referrals: 33
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1096 on: November 05, 2018, 08:40:28 AM »
Been doing well.  Had to retire from gaming mostly just because I have just too much work and don't have the time it takes to do all these other things.  I guess it's a good thing because the cash is very very nice and lets me buy cool things like in my profile pic.  :)

I do play on Lexia sometimes.  Been wanting to play with Python in Razor enhanced, but I have to wait a bit more yet until works slows.

Congrats on your oncoming Scorpio, Jr!
Please read the ScriptUO site RULES
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: November 07, 2018, 03:34:18 AM »
Thanks bro, and i feel you part of my away time i was learning crypto and forex. Trying to turn this oilfield money into a similar car :P But with my new rig i can trade again. So basically, ill enter my trades and play uo in between my analytics and whatnot. Until i got a weird mid summer flu i was almost to where i could quit my job on my profits (didnt set correct parameters and fell asleep lol) And i blew about 5 grand in one shot...... Anyways im blabbing on, I start trading again Friday lol The money is NIIIIICE

Offline liquiddrool

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • liquiddrool has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: November 07, 2018, 10:32:28 AM »
you should check out 'the psychology of trading' by brett steenbarger, great trader's book about training yourself to be a good trader and get your mind into analyzing charts and trends.

That and Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

Offline Scorpio

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: November 07, 2018, 01:27:32 PM »
you should check out 'the psychology of trading' by brett steenbarger, great trader's book about training yourself to be a good trader and get your mind into analyzing charts and trends.

That and Reminiscences of a Stock Operator.

I'll do that :) My analytics and strategy were great until the nyquil kicked in and i forgot to set my take profits and stop losses, and i knew a big turn the other direction was coming lol :P anyways we are off topic, I love discussing crypto and forex anytime though

Offline HardY-

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • HardY- has no influence.
  • Respect: +16
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: December 25, 2018, 06:21:01 AM »
Just another an corp.

I'm using the script to farm legendaries afk in osi:atl , my script have like 8 rules (legendary, greater artifact, ssi10, splintering weapon, luck150) but a lot of times the script check the mob corpse and have the item i want but don't loot, for example ssi10 jewels loot like 30% of time, maybe its a computional issue? the script inst rly looking all mods on all items? what can i do to fix that, since i have a rly powerfull computer here (i7 6850k 24gb ram, hd samsung pro 960) so don't make sense a computional problem.

Maybe its a problem because the mod drop 15+ items and i kill it nostop? i take 40s to kill and the respawn is 7s. 

What i can do to have a better result.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!TrailMyx is awe-inspiring!
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1101 on: January 08, 2019, 08:13:35 AM »
The script does analyze everything, but if you have more than one script running at a time, then it might miss evaluations.  That's why there are additional tools to allow you to sense when the script is evaluating so you can basically "pause" the script functions of others while the CLAw does its business.

So if you need to be very careful of your evaluations, then you need to minimize the other scripts from running.  This doesn't look at your hardware, it's just a limitation of how EasyUO interfaces with the client memory.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline lokiseth

• Activity:
    0%
  • lokiseth has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: March 22, 2019, 08:42:39 PM »
How do I set it up if I want to get more than Lesser Artifact grades?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 02:47:50 AM by lokiseth »

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +205
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: March 25, 2019, 02:01:14 PM »
You can have it look for specific things and put in minimum amounts such as LRC >15.

Offline docaw

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • docaw has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: March 28, 2019, 07:23:41 AM »
How do i get it to loot all legendary artifacts?  Text does not work

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1105 on: March 29, 2019, 09:57:28 AM »
Make sure you spell whatever you're looking for correctly.  I can't count how many times I've misspelled something thinking I was searching for only to find out I was never going to find it.  Also try and make your search string just 1 word.  If you need to do more than one word, make two simple rules and combine them with AND logic.  If you are missing items from the text, make sure that you don't have another script that's hogging the #LPC or frantically trying to do something else other than loot evaluate.
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline docaw

• Activity:
    0.2%
  • docaw has no influence.
  • Respect: +2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: April 15, 2019, 07:00:24 AM »
I just tried under user defined Artifact>=0  and also Artifact >=1 on a separate run and both times it never looted a few lesser and legendary artifacts.  Any help would be appreciated.  Would there be another way to pull those?

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1107 on: April 15, 2019, 08:53:27 AM »
+1
Don't give "Artifact" anything.  When you add the rule, click the logic button until it says "N/A".  That will just look for "Artifact" without a magnitude.  If you are looking for specifically legendary artifacts, you can just have a "legendary" rule with a N/A magnitude.  N/A stands for "not applicable"  :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:56:01 AM by TrailMyx »
Come play RIFT with me!

Offline cbrenan

• Activity:
    0%
  • cbrenan has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: April 26, 2019, 04:01:15 AM »
Is there a way to make it Insure our looted items? I see the  set %BOS_ITEMS  line, but my account can't use bags of sending unfortunately.

• Administrator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Viper!
    • View Profile
    • ScriptUO
« Reply #1109 on: April 26, 2019, 09:05:13 AM »
I never published the version of the CLAw that allows for item insure.   It's definitely possible, but not a feature that's currently included in this version.
Come play RIFT with me!

Tags: Looting TrailMyx