Author Topic: Back for some more  (Read 2603 times)

Offline develinTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • develin has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Back for some more
« on: April 18, 2016, 06:35:48 PM »
Well it's been a few years and here I am again. SUO is new to me so I found my way here. Its easier for me to learn by breaking down what others have done, so with that said thank you all for you contributions!
This is my 3rd go around with OU, man the ol lady is ganna be pissed, shshh don't rat me out. It seem I have forgotten so much, dungeons, spawns and all the rest. I guess once the macros are set and hot keys defined properly things will get better.... long time til I go red. Rats... any hoot. Happy gaming!

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Re: Back for some more
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 07:05:12 PM »
Welcome back, you have lot of reading ahead of you bro.  Not sure when you left but happy hunting,

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 12:47:40 PM »
Been about three or four years now and with custom shards its always a learning curve. Reading takes from game time but knowledge makes game time better.  ;)

Offline Tana

• Activity:
    0%
  • Tana has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 03:14:57 PM »
Welcome to SUO I just returned after around a 10 year break everything is different! Hehe happy hunting and good luck to you

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 06:40:59 PM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline savestheyday

• Activity:
    0%
  • savestheyday has no influence.
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 06:43:03 PM »
I came back after about a 10 year break.  If you figure out the crafting and imbuing system you can learn to build suits that allow you to do almost anything! If you are new to scripting I highly recommend you read all of the tutorials by Cerveza in the scripting sub forum.  You will find that a vast majority of publicly available scripts at easyuo official site are broken, but with those awesome tutorials and a quick read of the easyuo documentation you can repair them!

Welcome back, have fun learning all the new stuff and don't get overwhelmed, because there sure is a lot!

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 12:44:35 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on the scripts. I have been repairing them for some time now and bending them a bit you might say...lol. It really shouldn't take much to get things going forward.
Thanks for the welcome to the community, I have been reading a bit here already, seems bursting with info.
Happy hunting.

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 02:43:07 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline cybercasper

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • cybercasper has no influence.
  • Respect: +41