0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JJooKKoo has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hi all
« on: October 29, 2014, 08:00:39 AM »
Hi my name is Stoqn and i play UO from the begining only in free shards coz i am poor man.I play in many shards with costom scripts osi and any kind of shards.I play for some time stop and then again i begin to play this game .Now i begin to play again coz i find shard that i liked , where every type of macrosing is legal ,and i need scripts coz it is very time consume to make your own scripts and i find this site is with up to date scripts.I play with my brother that i give the idea to begin play again , and it is fun to play together ,but we need some scripts to get resourses afk and i cant find working and my last hope is this site.So i hope to get acess to scripts and we can continue to develop our heroes.That is GL to all.Shard that we play is UO Legends and we are from Bulgaria...
We run our shard some time ago with almost no caps and with jewery with 10 props and it was fun before everyone quit becouse ot 2 hit armor ignore archers.that is from me bb.

Offline Cstalker

• Google Slut
  • ScriptUO Beta Tester
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Cstalker has no influence.
  • Respect: +9
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2014, 06:45:37 AM »
Welcome to the SUO site.

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    2.8%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 06:30:56 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

Sorry we took so long!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 07:18:34 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Tags: