Author Topic: Hello@all... :)  (Read 1766 times)

Offline dataworkTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • datawork has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Hello@all... :)
« on: June 12, 2016, 05:48:51 AM »
Hello,

I am new here and my english is very bad so I hope you understand me. I played UO since start and quited after T2A. Now I am back on a freeshard and I love the game more then in the past. WoW and all that candy games I dont wanna play anymore. I am male, 37 years old and live in germany. I have one son at 6 years and he loves to mine in the orc caves. I started a fisherman and now I am looking for a working script. EUO dont have the right so I found this place.

Cya,

datawork

Offline gimlet

• Very Super Secret
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.2%
  • Reputation Power: 71
  • gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!gimlet is awe-inspiring!
  • Respect: +274
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello@all... :)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2016, 06:27:52 AM »

Thanks for your introduction - restricted status lifted - feel free to enjoy all the benefits of the site!

WELCOME!

Offline Crisis

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    3.6%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.Crisis is a force to reckon with.
  • Scripting well enough to break things!
  • Respect: +206
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 07:17:06 AM »
Welcome to SUO!

Offline Tana

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Tana has no influence.
  • Respect: +6
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2016, 12:19:37 PM »
Welcome to SUO! if your working fishing TM has a GREAT script for it. you can find it here http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=41.0

Enjoy!

PS. i dont know how fishing works on your free shard but on OSI you need ALOT of fish to get the 120 power scroll so i would  advise you dont cut up ANY fish. some of the High seas fish have the same type id as reg fish and it will try to cut them up.

Tags: