Author Topic: razor help  (Read 6457 times)

Offline 12TimesOver

• Another Day, Another Vendetta
  • Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • 12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.12TimesOver is a force to reckon with.
  • Respect: +321
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
Re: razor help
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2015, 08:47:22 AM »
i was going to try it with steam, but i couldn't find a working download link, the people who took over the project a wile back let the domain go, and its no longer there

i really think its account bound issue though, i tried a 2nd acct and had no issues getting razor to work, and i had a friend try my account who uses razor for all his accounts, and he had no issues getting it to work with his accts, but couldn't get it to work with mine on his computer
So you can start Razor, have it load the client correctly then with the client now open, you can login to one account successfully then log out of that account without closing client.exe and attempt logging back in with the "trouble" account and it fails? This certainly seems to eliminate a Razor config issue or a client.exe issue.

The fact that your friend can then do the same thing on his PC and has the exact same problem eliminated PC issues, file system permissions, access issues to your profile settings, etc.

I would agree, the only thing left is the account itself. You don't have any weird characters in your login information do you? Nothing out of the ordinary with subscriptions that you know of?
When they come for me I'll be sitting at my desk
     with a gun in my hand wearing a bulletproof vest
My, my, my how the time does fly
     when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night

Offline The Ghost

• Elite
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.The Ghost is on the verge of being accepted.
  • Respect: +245
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2015, 10:40:56 AM »
Quick question.  DId you copy and paste any file ( macro, descktop)  from one account to another.  If seen that you have the wrong config info save.

Offline jawetzelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jawetzel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2015, 03:58:42 PM »
yeah, ive tried that

Offline jawetzelTopic starter

• Activity:
    0%
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • jawetzel has no influence.
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2015, 08:12:45 AM »
i dont think i have any "wierd" chars of account, but it is an older account

i tried paging a gm, and told them the issue except the razor part, and they said since they cant see the problem or reproduce it, they cant do anything about it

Tags: